Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe de WPML répond aux messages du forum 6 jours sur 7, 22 heures sur 24.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.46 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: The user wanted to hide a product translation. Solution: WPML and WCML does not support to hide a product, instead you can: - Set products to be translatable, original product will not be visible if translation is not available. - Open a translation in native editor and set it as draft, which will hide it to non admin users.

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 participants.

Last updated by sebastienL-20 il y a 1 mois.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Auteur Messages
septembre 12, 2019 à 11:15 #4560405

sebastienL-20

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I try to hide a specific product in the translated language.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
Sorry, but i didn't find the documentation. I'm sure it's easy but impossible to find the option 🙁

septembre 12, 2019 à 11:25 #4560491

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Français (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

WPML and WooCommerce Multilingual does not allow to hide or show products. But a solution would be to use WordPress features and mark the product translation as a draft, this way it will only be visible to administrators of the site.
To make the translation as a draft, you will need to open the translation in the native WordPress editor rather than the Translation Editor. To do so, go to Products->All products, switch to the secondary language, locate the product and edit it. In the right panels, "Publish" meta box, you can change the status from "Published" to "Draft". See this attached feature.

I hope this helps. Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

PS: Feel free to use French as you have posted this ticket into the French support forum.

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

septembre 12, 2019 à 12:32 #4560919

sebastienL-20

As an additionnal note.
I specified to show only product that are translated in the wpml setting.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!