Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe de WPML répond aux messages du forum 6 jours sur 7, 22 heures sur 24.

Aucun de nos assistants n'est disponible aujourd'hui sur le forum French. Veuillez créer un ticket, et nous nous le traiterons dès notre prochaine connexion. Merci de votre compréhension.

This topic contains 10 réponses, has 2 participants.

Last updated by Bruno Kos il y a 2 mois et 3 semaines.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Auteur Messages
juillet 11, 2019 à 3:45 #4191581

sebastienL-20

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I try to translate and trigger with conditionals rules a template made with Theme builder function of elementor + ACF.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
No 🙁

What is the link to your site?
I didn't put it live yet, i will give it private.

juillet 12, 2019 à 7:42 #4195993

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

I try to translate and trigger with conditionals rules a template made with Theme builder function of elementor + ACF.

Could you perhaps provide some more information about this and what the issue is (images, urls)? I'm not entirely clear about the situation. I have marked your next reply as private in case you want to share urls and admin credentials with me.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Please make a full backup of your site before sharing this info!

You can use plugins such as UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/) or ask your host to perform a site backup.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

juillet 18, 2019 à 12:22 #4238667

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

You can see the elementor template "Positran v1" on top of the page in french doesn't appear on the english page.

May I ask how is this template called on hidden link? Which option controls it? I mean, I'm not aware if you can set elementor as you would set any other page template (even though it should work if it is translated).

Regards,
Bruno Kos

juillet 18, 2019 à 5:42 #4241499

sebastienL-20

Dear Bruno,

It works with display conditions integrated in Elementor Pro.
I join you screenshots.

You can have a look with the user I created for you 🙂

juillet 19, 2019 à 7:37 #4244621

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

I believe that we had something similar about a few months ago.
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wpml-elementor-conditional-exclusions-do-not-work/#post-2916455

However, it should have been resolved, unless this is a regression we need to check now. Can you tell me if you can see the same scenario on the ticket above? I think yes, because it seems to be linked to custom conditions of the Elementor PRO templates.

Therefore, would you mind if I ask you to the following?

Login: hidden link
Username: demo
Password: J1b43qCfgDJ7

Try doing the following on this site:
- create one page and a translation
- create header element and translate
- try to set conditionals in the same way it is on your site, so that we can see if the issue is there (again?)

If the above is not sufficient (for example you would need multiple pages), please try to set this conditionals in this way and create required pages accordingly.

Let me know if you need any assistance! I have already installed WPML, Elementor PRO, etc.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

juillet 22, 2019 à 12:31 #4253071

sebastienL-20

Hello Bruno,

Sorry for the late answer.
I recreated the problem on your environnement test.

As you can see, the template "service" with conditions is not called on the english version page 1 as it should 🙁
It's exactly the same problem.

juillet 22, 2019 à 8:11 #4254711

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

No worries about the delay - I did not work during the weekend either. As for the issue, it seems to me that on our particular setup, the issue was that the "sample" page - or in our case, "services", was not translated, while the condition was set to use this template on children of the "services" pages. Since "services" was not translated into English, Elementor was not able to hook up the condition to it. When translated the page, I got this:

hidden link
hidden link

Does it mean that the condition is working in fact in our particular setup?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

juillet 22, 2019 à 9:59 #4255781

sebastienL-20

Hello Bruno,

I hope you have a nice beginning of week 🙂

Indeed, in our test case, the problem looks solved.
1/ On my live website, I translated the "parent" page already. So it's not this solution only.
2/ I have ACF fields called in my french template. Maybe it's linked...

Would you like to connect to the back-office with the credit I sent you to see if you see something evident i didn't do ? I'm in the projet since 2 months, maybe there are things too much evident I don't see 😉

juillet 22, 2019 à 1:35 #4258021

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Can I ask you the following then? In order to debug this issue , can you install Duplicator plugin and create package so that I can try this on my localhost and possibly escalate further to 2nd tier?

https://wpml.org/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Let me know if this is OK with you.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

juillet 22, 2019 à 3:35 #4259601

sebastienL-20

Hey Bruno,

The website is too large to be exported with duplicator basic version.

I needed to solve this problem asap, so i created 2 separated pages instead of a template and I excluded them from de template.
That's the fastest solution, not the best, i found.

I have a similar problem on product pages with conditions. I will open a new ticket maybe ?

Thank you for you help.

juillet 23, 2019 à 5:56 #4262785

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Would you like me to install Duplicator PRO and try then? I use filters to exclude most of the content, such as image uploads, these actions usually reduce the whole load by 90% or more.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Elementor – Theme Builder’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.