Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe de WPML répond aux messages du forum 6 jours sur 7, 22 heures sur 24.

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 participants.

Last updated by Jamal il y a 4 mois.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Auteur Messages
juin 14, 2019 à 8:05 #4019097

cecileP-2

Hello,

For a few days now, credit card payments have been impossible on my site in some languages.
My site is in English.com and uses the extensions /fr /es /de for the other languages.
When I place an order on the fr website, I can pay by credit card
On the other hand, for the other languages, it is impossible to access the credit card payment page because I am systematically redirected to a page en.

In the configuration of Woocommerce Multilingual, I get an error message telling me that some files have been overwritten.
Could this be the cause of the problem?
How to do this?

Thank you for your help.

juin 14, 2019 à 9:43 #4019983

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Français (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

It seems that you are talking about two issues. The first one related to payment, and the second related to "files have been overwritten" message.

According to our support rules we are able to handle only one issue at the time. This helps us to bring you a better service and also help other users to find all the information here exposed.

I tried to investigate the first issue and it seems that I'll need an account on your site to make it into the payment page, would you like to create an account for me to test this?
Would it be possible to take a screenshot or a screencast of the issue?

Regarding the second issue, please create another ticket and add a screenshot of the message, I'll take it and get back to you as soon as possible.

PS: Feel free to use French as you have posted this ticket into the French support forum.

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Files overwritten in Woocommerce multilingual plugin’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.