Skip Navigation

Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe du WPML répond sur le forum 6 jours par semaine, 22 heures par jour.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.41 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 participants.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed il y a 1 year et 10 months.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Auteur Messages
novembre 25, 2018 à 8:55 #2938057

amelieA-3

Hi, I used to work with Loco but it stopped translating for some reason, so I switched to WPML. But I thought it worked the same way (manually enter the word in English that I want translated), and it doesn't. I set up everything and now I need to translate some words manually and I don't understand how to do that.

Please not that my site is not multilingual, I want it only to be in French. Here's the link to a page on my Website that is half French half English : hidden link

Thank you
Amélie

novembre 26, 2018 à 2:06 #2940444

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi There,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems you are trying to translate the theme strings if that is the case.

Translating theme strings is part of WPML Multilingual cms account, It seems you have subscribed to WPML Multilingual blog account. Unfortunately you cannot translate the theme text with your current subscription.

You can cancel and request for a refund until 30 days from the date of your purchase
https://wpml.org/purchase/refunds-policy/

If your purchase date is beyond refund time limit then you can upgrade to Multilingual CMS account with a 25% discount from your WPML accounts dashboard.

Feel free to write to us if you have any more questions,
Thanks.