Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe de WPML répond aux messages du forum 6 jours sur 7, 22 heures sur 24.

Mots-clés : 

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 participants.

Last updated by Noman il y a 6 mois.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Auteur Messages
avril 16, 2019 à 9:27 #3620465

joanneB-2

Hi,
I would like to translate the Call To Action button "Register!" in the header (text and link), but I can't find the way to do it!
Thanks for your help.

hidden link

avril 16, 2019 à 9:56 #3620711

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. If your header button text/url coming from Customizer/Theme options then you can translate it by following this doc:
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-theme-options/

- If still issue persists, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site (preferably staging site), so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] How to translate the Call To Action button’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.