Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe de WPML répond aux messages du forum 6 jours sur 7, 22 heures sur 24.

Aucun de nos assistants n'est disponible aujourd'hui sur le forum French. Veuillez créer un ticket, et nous nous le traiterons dès notre prochaine connexion. Merci de votre compréhension.

This topic contains 7 réponses, has 2 participants.

Last updated by Bruno Kos il y a 6 mois et 2 semaines.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Auteur Messages
avril 3, 2019 à 11:10 #3525307

christopheC-12

Hi

We switch or site from soretrac.fr/films/?lang=[fr|en] to soretrac.com/films/[fr|en]/

Everything works fine except our images in our blog !

We use to have our images like hidden link
and now it's hidden link and our images cannot be found. You can check at hidden link

Could you help us ?

Best regards
Chris

avril 3, 2019 à 11:38 #3525547

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Can you tell me if this is happening for new images uploaded to blog posts, or only for images uploaded before you changed the language setting? If this isn't happening for new images, you may need to change this string within database using plugin such as:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/better-search-replace/

And you would be replacing:

<em><u>hidden link</u></em>

with

<em><u>hidden link</u></em>

Or for whatever combination it would work and for which category this part of the URL is broken.

Please make a full backup of your site before trying this or make these changes on a staging/development site!

You can use plugins such as UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/) or ask your host to perform a site backup.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

avril 3, 2019 à 11:49 #3525677

christopheC-12

Hi Bruno
This append for new images uploaded and images before the change (I just tried with new image) hidden link

Best regards
Chris

avril 3, 2019 à 12:40 #3526109

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Did you resave permalinks after making a change, does it help?

Also, can you tell me if this also happens when:

- only WPML plugins are activated, as it will tell us if there is an interaction issue with other plugin
- theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty Seventeen as it will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme

Please make a full backup of your site before trying this or try this on a staging/development site!

You can use plugins such as UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/) or ask your host to perform a site backup.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

avril 3, 2019 à 1:20 #3526461

christopheC-12

Thanks Bruno
The person who is in charge of soretrac.com is going to open an account to WPML so it will be easier to talk with him because right now I am the intermediary between you and him.
Best regards
Chris

avril 3, 2019 à 3:03 #3527747

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Ok - so will that person come to this ticket or open another one? If the latter, can you close this ticket as resolved then?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

avril 3, 2019 à 3:56 #3528423

christopheC-12

Bruno
I think he will open a new ticket but he has not yet an account on WMPL.
I will let you know and I will close this ticket...
Thanks
Chris

avril 4, 2019 à 10:45 #3534121

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Ok, got it.

Regards,
Bruno Kos