Skip Navigation

Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe du WPML répond sur le forum 6 jours par semaine, 22 heures par jour.

Aucun de nos assistants n'est disponible aujourd'hui sur le forum French. Veuillez créer un ticket, et nous nous le traiterons dès notre prochaine connexion. Merci de votre compréhension.

This topic contains 13 réponses, has 2 participants.

Last updated by myleneG il y a 4 years et 11 months.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Auteur Messages
novembre 17, 2015 à 5:37 #747577

myleneG

My cart is...
- Always empty on the English side in Chrome
- Showing up the wrong items in Firefox and Edge!

hidden link

novembre 17, 2015 à 5:47 #747580

myleneG

hidden link this is not normal!

novembre 17, 2015 à 11:19 #747804

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

No. I agree that this is not normal.

I understand that the cart is not working correctly in the secondary language (e.g. EN) I can see from our internal database that there are known issues with the shopping cart widget and its behaviour in secondary languages. I woudl like to determine if this is another instance of a known issue or a separate/new one.

1. Problem Clarifications
1.1 Can you please clarify if the github "fix" you posted solves your problem? Have you tried to implement it on yoursystem?

1.2 Does the same problem happen if you switch the primary language to English?
1.3 You wrote:
"Showing up the wrong items in Firefox and Edge"...does this mean the problem does not happen with Chrome (for example)?

2. Diagnostic Tests
To rule out any compatibility problems...
2a) Could you please confirm that the same problem happens if you change the theme you are using to a standard WP theme like Twenty Fourteen?
2b) Could you please confirm that the problem still exists if you turnoff all non-WPML related plugins and use the TwentyFourteen theme?
2c) Could you please confirm that the problem persists if you use you actuabl theme and turn off all non-wpml related plugins?

Thank you for your clarifications, I wll continue to research internally while I wait for your response.

novembre 17, 2015 à 3:26 #748145

myleneG

1. I don't have the skills to implement this solution
1.2 yes
1.3 Yes in Chrome it seems ok, might be because of my different security settings?

2. WIll do that later tonight, I'm selling toys and losing clients already in the big rush of the year :), will get back after test
Thank you

novembre 17, 2015 à 8:18 #748438

Yvette
Supporter

It might be easier if we were able to get a snapshot of your system. In this way we can test freely without affecting your online availability.

For this I'll need to temporarily install a plugin called "Duplicator" on your site with your permission. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content.

If you prefer to do it on your own, you can provide me with the snapshot following these directions:

Duplicator instructions
(1) Instructional Video
hidden link

(2) Send me both files (you probably want to use DropBox, Google Drive, or similar services, as the snapshot file will be quite big)

IMPORTANT: remember to create or keep an admin account for me before creating the snapshot, or I won't be able to login. You may delete the new admin account once the snapshot has been built.

Once the problem is resolved we will delete the local site

novembre 18, 2015 à 9:38 #749646

myleneG

Someone helped me to implement gitthub's solution and it seemd to have fixed both problems, until your next update. But there is one recurrent problem I have and I thought it was my theme first but the theme hasn't been updated but woocommerce yes, here it is: on my English cart, if I click on a product it brings up the product in French, anyway you can help me with this? Thank you

novembre 19, 2015 à 2:20 #750274

Yvette
Supporter

Hello again.

1. Git hub fix
I am very pleased that you were able to find local support to implement the github fix and even more that it appears to solve one of your problems.

2. New version of WPML CMS available
I would like to notify you that we have released a new version of WPML CMS 3.3. Can you please upgrade your system to this latest release and verify if the problems with the shopping cart still exist?

Please note that as good practice, you should always create a full backup of your system before executing any upgrades. It is even advisable that you first conduct an upgrade against a duplicated version of your site so as to do a quality check of all processes.

I await your news.

novembre 19, 2015 à 5:22 #750488

myleneG

Updates always break my site, this time:
Warning: Missing argument 1 for WPML_Flags::__construct(), called in /home4/funique/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-flag-in-menu-extended/wpml-flag-in-menu-extended.php on line 14 and defined in /home4/funique/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/utilities/class-wpml-flags.php on line 12

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class WPML_Flags in /home4/funique/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-flag-in-menu-extended/wpml-flag-in-menu-extended.php on line 16

novembre 19, 2015 à 5:28 #750498

myleneG

So I put he sitepress-cms-multilingual old version and fixed it

novembre 19, 2015 à 6:14 #750550

myleneG

...BUT can't translate new products since it says translation management is not active when it is, 🙁

novembre 20, 2015 à 4:05 #750811

myleneG

I would need a fix for this quick as I can't add new products' translation since the old version of wpml (I only reverted the sitepress-multilingual folder) doesn't recognize the manager. Thank you

novembre 20, 2015 à 8:13 #750861

Yvette
Supporter

1. Fatal error
It appear from the system message that there is a compatibility problem with your plugin "WPML Flag in Menu Extended". If you deactivate this plugin and then re-install the most recent version of CMS (3.3) do you still get this fatal error?

2. To move faster, could you please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem? The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.
Can you also please specify if your are giving me access to a test or productive site. Please ensure that this is at the latest release of CMS in order to continue any debugging.

3. Finally, can you please indicate if you have "removed" the original modifications that you made with the github code? If it is still active, can you please indicate where you have added the code?

Thank you.

novembre 20, 2015 à 3:58 #751437

myleneG

I forgot the answer number 1. When I upgraded all your plugins, my site went down with the message about this fatal error, I fixed it by going back to the old plugin so the solution is to fix the new plugin giving me this message, because the manager will probably work once this is fixed but at least my site is functionnal on the front-end for the moment.:

Warning: Missing argument 1 for WPML_Flags::__construct(), called in /home4/funique/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-flag-in-menu-extended/wpml-flag-in-menu-extended.php on line 14 and defined in /home4/funique/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/utilities/class-wpml-flags.php on line 12

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class WPML_Flags in /home4/funique/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-flag-in-menu-extended/wpml-flag-in-menu-extended.php on line 16

novembre 20, 2015 à 7:11 #751625

Yvette
Supporter

1. WPML CMS 3.3
Our recommended way to approach this problem is to
1.1 upgrade the CMS version to its most recent.
1.2 Deactivate the plugin WPML Flag in Menu Extended since it is conflicting with WPML CMS
1.3 Open a compatibility ticket to resolve the issue between WPML and this plugin by escalating the issue to our compatibility team.

2. Shopping Cart Fix
It was not clear where you inserted the github code. Can you please indicate the file name to determine if this modification should be removed or not?

3. System access
The credentials you provided do not allow me to access the dashboard. Can you please check the priveleges your assigned?

thanks