Skip Navigation

Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe du WPML répond sur le forum 6 jours par semaine, 22 heures par jour.

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 participants.

Last updated by Max Il y a 12 mois.

Assigned support staff: Max.

Auteur Messages
janvier 22, 2021 à 10:19 #7909239

Mélanie Couture

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I'm trying to translate some strings and it doesn't work.
(shopping cart, checkout, order complete, place order (button) and Your personal data will be...

Is there any documentation that you are following? Yep, but nothing

Is there a similar example that we can see? In the uploaded file below.

What is the link to your site? The website hasn't been online yet.

Shopping.png
Personal-data.png
janvier 23, 2021 à 1:10 #7912285

Max
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Français (Français ) Russe (Русский ) Portugais - du Brésil (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello there,

The site is in 'coming soon' mode right now so I can't see the checkout process, but my guess is it might be strings in the theme/plugin that aren't being picked up by WPML.

Could you try following this guide to scan the theme, then searching for these strings in WPML > String Translation in the administration dashboard:

https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/finding-strings-that-dont-appear-on-the-string-translation-page/

You can start with the "Scanning for hard-coded strings" section to scan the theme (or the plugin that handles checkout process) and go from there.

janvier 25, 2021 à 2:44 #7922657

Mélanie Couture

Yep, I know but I need to send you a private section for the connection and I don't remember where I can do that.

By the way, I tried your suggestion, and no success for shopping cart, checkout and order complete.

janvier 26, 2021 à 8:12 #7935627

Max
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Français (Français ) Russe (Русский ) Portugais - du Brésil (Português )

Hello there,

Your next reply is private, you will be able to share credentials.

janvier 27, 2021 à 10:53 #7946243

Max
Supporter

Bonjour,

J'ai scanné le thème dans WPML > Theme and plugins localization, ensuite j'ai réussi à trouver une chaîne "Order Complete" et la traduire dans WPML > String Translation.

Maintenant vous devriez être capable de traduire les autres chaînes également.

Faites-moi savoir si quelque chose ne fonctionne pas.

order-complete.jpg