Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe de WPML répond aux messages du forum 6 jours sur 7, 22 heures sur 24.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: L'utilisateur n'arrivait pas à traduire une modal popup fournie par l'extension Ultimate Addons for Elementor. Solution: Il s'agit d'un bug de compatibilité, le problème pourrait être corrigé avec le patch décrit sur cette réponse: https://wpml.org/fr/forums/topic/modal-popup-from-ultimate-addons-for-elementor-does-not-translate/#post-4148715

This topic contains 11 réponses, has 2 participants.

Last updated by agnesL il y a 3 mois et 2 semaines.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Auteur Messages
juillet 1, 2019 à 2:36 #4120359

agnesL

I am trying to translate the content of a modal popup made with ultimate addons for elementor.
I have created an elementor template for this content, first a "section" type then a "page" type

URL: hidden link

I was expecting: the translated page to include the translated content in the modal popup

Instead, I got: the French content.
Wehn I edit the original (French) page in Elementor, the

NB: as a workaround, I have created another page in English, and called it in a manual translation. But this is not good... Its eems there is an issue with this widget, although it is said to be 100% compatible.

juillet 1, 2019 à 3:39 #4120995

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Français (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

This may be caused by a compatibility bug that has been introduced in the latest release. Would you like to reproduce this issue in one of our clean installs? This way I'll escalate it to our compatibility team for further debugging.
Please use the following link to log in, configure WPML similarly to your website, upload the required plugins and try to reproduce the issue. Can you also record a video on how to add the modal popup using a tool like "screencastify" or "loom".
hidden link

If the issue is not reproducible in this clean install, it may be caused by a conflict with another component in your website, on your test site, please check if this issue appears when:
- Only WPML plugins are activated. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with another plugin.
- The theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty Fourteen. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme.
- If the problem disappears, start activating one at the time to track where the incompatibility is produced.

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

juillet 1, 2019 à 5:33 #4121393

agnesL

Hi Jamal,

I have setup Elementor and UAL ultimate addons in the sandbox, and although the config is much simplier, I was able to reproduce my issue.
NB : I was not able to ewicth to ATE (because I could net set an email, as required by the API), so I did the test with classic editor.

- Here is a page in French, including a modal popup from UAL, that calls an Elementor saved section
cf hidden link

- The saved section does have an English translation,
cf hidden link

- However, the English translation of the page has a popup that does not call the translation of the saved section, but the original (French) content:
hidden link

juillet 2, 2019 à 11:35 #4126381

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you. I would still ask you one more thing before escalating this issue. Can you please use the latest release of the extension "Ultimate Addons for Elementor". This way we avoid investigating an already resolved issue. And we can provide a patch for the latest release.

Thank you for your collaboration,
Jamal

juillet 2, 2019 à 12:05 #4126559

agnesL

Hi,
Unfortunately, I don't have access to that version yet (going through a platform, probably later)
However, looking at the changelog, it is a small and completely unrelated update (see here: hidden link)
Best regards
Agnes

juillet 2, 2019 à 5:14 #4129113

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

This ticket is now escalated to our compatibility team. This may take more time, depending on the team schedule. I'll keep you informed as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Jamal

juillet 4, 2019 à 9:07 #4141709

agnesL

I have just uploaded the latest version of Ultimate Addons

juillet 4, 2019 à 1:38 #4143955

Jamal
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you for your collaboration. I'll tell the compatibility team about it and get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Jamal

juillet 5, 2019 à 7:55 #4148715

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

Our compatibility team has found the cause of this issue and suggested a fix. Update file wp-content/plugins/ultimate-elementor/modules/modal-popup/widgets/modal-popup.php
and change line 2113 from:

return \Elementor\Plugin::$instance->frontend->get_builder_content_for_display( $settings['ct_saved_rows'] );

To:

return \Elementor\Plugin::$instance->frontend->get_builder_content_for_display( apply_filters('wpml_object_id', $settings['ct_saved_rows'], 'page') );

Check the test server, i have commented to first line and added the second one.
Then the English page had and English modal popup.

Please test on your website and let us know if this resolves the issue for you.

Best regards,
Jamal

juillet 5, 2019 à 9:04 #4149393

agnesL

That is great 🙂

Cab you please specifiy on which file to do the change?
And is that going to be included in a next release?

Agnes

juillet 5, 2019 à 9:13 #4149467

Jamal
Supporter

Hi Agnes,

My apologies, I updated the reply to have the file to edit. As you can see the patch is not on our plugins. We will contact the plugin author to add this fix in his next release. Hopefully, he will do so.

Best regards,
Jamal

juillet 8, 2019 à 3:27 #4164029

agnesL

Ca marche maintenant!
Je n'a pas pu utiliser la section sauvegardée existante, mais avec une nouvelle section et sa traduction, cela fonctionne bien.
Merci Jamal et l'équipe!
J'espère que le patch sera intégré dans la prochaine version de Ultimate Addons for elementor.