Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe de WPML répond aux messages du forum 6 jours sur 7, 22 heures sur 24.

Mots-clés : 

This topic contains 17 réponses, has 2 participants.

Last updated by melissaK-2 il y a 3 mois et 2 semaines.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Auteur Messages
juillet 8, 2019 à 6:58 #4165153

melissaK-2

Hello,

I have created the different templates I use for my products. Let me know if I can do something else. Do you think it's possible to fix the problem or will I need to purchase elementor pro to use a pagebuilder?

Thank you for your help!

Melissa Kerr

juillet 8, 2019 à 10:39 #4165979

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español ) Allemand (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for your cooperation.

As far I can see you added the products manually to the Templates using the Elementor Front-End Editor, corrrect? Am I right that here all available product are added by default?

Usually, any product that will show up on the Elementor Editor will be displayed on Front-End. I can see on you live site that even on default language the Elementor Editor for the WooCommerce Template includes all available product.

In fact on the Front-End everything looks perfect when using the WordPress category widget on the left sidebar. I do not see any page that has the wrong product assigned.

Anyhow, the WooCommerce Templates themselves seem not to offer any option to filter categories.

In fact, Elementor only supports WooCommerce Products, and product archive pages in the PRO version.
hidden link

I would advise you to contact the contact the DT WooCommerce Page Builder For Elementor in question in regards to their plugin, as I am sadly not familiar with its options and I would like to give you any false information.

hidden link

From my point of view there is not an issue in regards to WPML but please reach out again, in case you experience any issue in regards to the translations.

Kind regards
Andreas

août 1, 2019 à 10:35 #4320587

melissaK-2

Hello,

I have one last problem with my website.
On the french version my slug "product categories" wont translate in french to "catégories de produits". I went to woocommerce string translation, did all the necessary editing, still not working. Could you help me please?

Thank you for you help,

Best regards,

Melissa Kerr