Skip Navigation

Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe du WPML répond sur le forum 6 jours par semaine, 22 heures par jour.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.12 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 participants.

Last updated by isabelleD-6 il y a 5 months et 2 weeks.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Auteur Messages
avril 1, 2020 à 2:37 #5814525

isabelleD-6

Warning: require_once(/srv/data/web/vhosts/aecodune.com/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/functions-helpers.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /srv/data/web/vhosts/aecodune.com/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.php on line 53

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/srv/data/web/vhosts/aecodune.com/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/functions-helpers.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/srv/data/web/includes') in /srv/data/web/vhosts/aecodune.com/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.php on line 53

avril 1, 2020 à 4:03 #5815639

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. This error appears when WPML plugin files or folders are missing during installation of the plugin. We can fix this easily.

Could you please follow the below steps and let me know how it goes?

=== Please backup your database and website ===

1. Please take your full site backup.

2. Deactivate the existing WPML plugin.

3. Delete the plugin files – this does not delete your translations. You will simply delete the plugin files from your "wp-content/plugins" folder, NOT the database records.

4. Download the updated plugins from our servers (https://wpml.org/account/downloads/) and upload them to the plugin directory.

5. Activate the WPML plugin and add-ons as needed.

I hope this will resolve the issue. Thank you

avril 7, 2020 à 12:22 #5857071

isabelleD-6

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!