Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe de WPML répond aux messages du forum 6 jours sur 7, 22 heures sur 24.

Aucun de nos assistants n'est disponible aujourd'hui sur le forum French. Veuillez créer un ticket, et nous nous le traiterons dès notre prochaine connexion. Merci de votre compréhension.

Mots-clés : 

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 participants.

Last updated by Noman il y a 4 mois et 3 semaines.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Auteur Messages
mai 29, 2019 à 8:59

Johan Laulanet

Je tente de :

hidden link
Theme : Betheme muffin group

It's impossible to install wpml on my website. You can see the warning message on the picture attached.
I don't know how to fix the problem, I tried all the possibility and it doesn't work...

Best regards,

Johan Laulanet

mai 29, 2019 à 9:16 #3913811

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

- If you have just installed plugin and configuring WPML first time on this site and do not have any translated data yet then you can fix this issue by removing WPML and all its data completely from database, To do so, please go to WPML >> Support >> Troubleshooting (the link is at the bottom of the support page). >> There, click on “Reset and deactivate WPML” >> then Delete the plugin.

- After deleting all WPML data and WPML related plugins then please install WPML plugins again and I hope now you will not face any issue.

This issue usually happens due to some corruption in the database, if you are installing WPML first time in this site and you see some database tables starting with <srtong>icl_</srtong> even after reset, please also delete those tables and try reinstalling WPML.

Here is doc for more details:
https://wpml.org/faq/how-wpml-reset-works/

Thank you

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Problem installation wpml on Be Theme muffin group’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.