Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe de WPML répond aux messages du forum 6 jours sur 7, 22 heures sur 24.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 6.31 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Mots-clés : 

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 participants.

Last updated by Jamal il y a 5 mois et 3 semaines.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Auteur Messages
mai 2, 2019 à 8:57 #3722911

vincentP-24

Point 1 :
There is a way to highlight the language information in the URL and not in parameter:

hidden link
instead of
hidden link

Point 2 :
There is a problem redirecting to the home page
we are redirected to
hidden link
instead of
hidden link
Why is there a #?
This URL is false, we are redirected to the homepage "French".

example:
hidden link

Point 3:
In all other translated pages, the "meta description" tags include the text entered and therefore in the correct language.
All except the home pages.
The tags "meta description" home pages "Home" translations take the tags "French".

about a problem on this page
hidden link
but not on that one
hidden link

mai 2, 2019 à 9:35 #3723365

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Français (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

You can switch language URL format to "Different languages in directories" in WPML->Lanugaues->Language URL format. Please read more about it in the articles below
English: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/language-setup/
French: https://wpml.org/fr/documentation-6/guide-de-demarrage-rapide/configuration-de-la-langue/

I guess that if you change this setting, Point(2,3) will no longer be relevant. We should handle them after.
Let me know what do you think.

PS: You have opened this ticket in the French forum, feel free to use French for next replies.

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Problem of translation, url, and redirect’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.