Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 14:00 9:00 – 14:00 9:00 – 14:00 9:00 – 14:00 9:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 18:00 15:00 – 18:00 15:00 – 18:00 15:00 – 18:00 15:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Prosenjit Barman 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Prosenjit Barman.

Author Posts
April 28, 2023 at 2:26 am #13553975

tkkI

Product attributes not server in translated language when using API request

May 2, 2023 at 6:26 am #13566999

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hello There,
Thanks for reaching out to us.

As per your request, here is your ticket. Please be informed that our development team is working on resolving the issue. Rest assured that we will keep you updated as soon as a patch is available for use.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation in this matter.

Best Regards,
Prosenjit

May 11, 2023 at 3:17 pm #13631411

tkkI

It's been a while, I need a solution?

May 15, 2023 at 3:39 am #13644259

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Hello There,
I hope you're doing fine. Sorry for the delay in responding.

We understand that it's important to get it resolved as soon as possible, but we want to assure you that our development team is actively working on it.

The reason it's taking longer than expected is because there is some complex logic involved here. As we're working on adding compatibility for API, we want to make sure that the solution is effective and secure. We also need to make sure that the fix works perfectly and doesn't have any negative impact anywhere in the system.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter, and we will keep you updated on the progress of the solution. If you have any further concerns or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Best Regards,
Prosenjit

May 30, 2023 at 3:12 am #13735779

tkkI

Hi, it has been over almost a month.

I need a solution, please?

May 31, 2023 at 5:59 am #13743207

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Hello There,

I want to share an update regarding the issue you reported. Through extensive analysis and troubleshooting, our developers have made significant progress in identifying the root cause of the problem. They have been actively exploring different approaches and are close to addressing the issue permanently.

As that feature is not implemented yet in WCML, Please understand that developing and integrating new features can take some time, as we aim to ensure their seamless functionality and compatibility with your website. Therefore, I don't have any ETA on when the solution will be available at this moment. But rest assured that our dev team is trying their best to implement a reliable solution.

We truly appreciate your patience and understanding throughout this process. We will continue to keep you updated on the progress. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Best Regards,
Prosenjit

June 28, 2023 at 10:50 pm #13914365

tkkI

Hello, it's been over 2 months is there any update to this solution can you please fix this and make it work?

June 30, 2023 at 7:32 am #13921245

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Hi There,

I understand your situation and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. I have checked and can see that the issue is still in the development queue. As the team is working on adding compatibility, there are several things that they need to keep in mind before relating the feature to production. I already mentioned the complexity in my previous response.

However, please be assured that our compatibility team is actively working to resolve the issue. Please understand that there are also some fixes and new features in the pipeline, that require the team’s attention and time. Therefore, I'm very sorry to say that I don't have any solution or ETA for the issue right now. Rest assured that, as soon as I get any update regarding this issue, I will surely let you know. Till then, please add and translate the attribute in the traditional way.

I truly appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we work toward a resolution. I will keep you updated on the progress.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

July 1, 2023 at 1:17 am #13926737

tkkI

The problem is I'm using the Flutter app and use WPML API to translate data and fetch it into the app however, I don't know why the attribute title is not loading only the attribute data loaded.

Is there any workaround can you please help me figure this out?

Screenshot 2566-07-01 at 08.14.46.png
July 3, 2023 at 4:29 am #13930171

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Hi There,
Sorry for the delay in responding due to the weekend.

We have already been able to trace the same issue with the attribute labels. It shows untranslated if it is retrieved via API. However, I'm sorry to inform you that there is no workaround available right now.

Our development team is working hard to resolve this issue and has made it their top priority. I will keep you informed of any updates as they become available.

Thanks for your patience and understanding in this matter. Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns regarding this matter.

Best Regards,
Prosenjit

August 11, 2023 at 4:11 am #14185771

tkkI

Hi does the New WPML Version fix this issue?

or will there be any progress?

August 14, 2023 at 3:13 am #14194273

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Hello There,
I hope you're doing well. Sorry for the delay in responding due to the weekend.

I want to inform you that the concern you've raised is directly associated with the Woocommerce Multilingual plugin. As a result, the upcoming update of the WPML plugin will not resolve this particular issue.

Our team is actively working on fixing this compatibility issue. The team is rigorously testing every aspect to ensure that the solution is robust and seamless. I hope it will be ready for release soon. I will surely keep you updated about the progress.

If you have any further questions or require additional information, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. I will be happy to help.

Best Regards,
Prosenjit

October 5, 2023 at 5:17 am #14516345

tkkI

Hi, it's now October does your team still fix this, or will make this issue fix?

Why is it taking so long?

do you guys still care about this?

October 6, 2023 at 3:32 am #14523677

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Hi There,
I hope you're doing well.

I totally can understand your situation. Please be informed that our team is diligently working on fixing the issue. According to the most recent update, some complex logic within WooCommerce's core is tied to the approach that our dev team has chosen to resolve the matter. So, they carefully working on the solution so that the approach does not interfere with WooCommerce's default functionality. I hope you can understand.

Kindly note that the team is also handling other fixes and new features which is why, the fix might take some time to be rolled out. However, be assured that as soon as there's an update concerning this matter, I'll promptly inform you.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. I truly appreciate your patience and cooperation in this matter.

Best Regards,
Prosenjit