Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe de WPML répond aux messages du forum 6 jours sur 7, 22 heures sur 24.

This topic contains 5 réponses, has 2 participants.

Last updated by nicolas.P il y a 1 mois et 4 semaines.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Auteur Messages
août 17, 2019 à 12:55

nicolas.P

Bonjour,

Lorsque WPML est désactivé, chaque produit sélectionné sur le site ne fonctionne plus.

Merci de trouver une solution à ce problème.

Cordialement.

août 19, 2019 à 5:26 #4417699

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español ) Portugais - du Brésil (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Bonjour @nicolas.P,

Is it ok if we continue this ticket in English? If not, please let me know and I will forward to another supporter.

The issue is related to the product image, correct? Could you send me the link of the page with the issue?

Please try the following:
- Go to product edit screen
- Remove images and add again

Does it solve the issue on the product?

All the best,
Diego

août 19, 2019 à 5:37 #4418057

nicolas.P

Hello Diego.

Thanks for your reply.
I can reply in english.
Issue is not due to only an image but on the whole website.

I don't know if you have access on all issues I sent this week end, but I suppose it's due to the theme Emarket.

août 20, 2019 à 12:30
août 20, 2019 à 12:31 #4423609

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español ) Portugais - du Brésil (Português )

Hi there,

I sent some instructions to replicate the website through a private message (previous answer).

Please let me know if it worked for you. If so, please send us clear instructions on how to see/reproduce the issue.

Kind regards,
Diego

août 21, 2019 à 1:13 #4431699

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Hello Nicolas,

My colleague Bruno has submitted the theme for review by our compatibility team. I am adding these other issues to the ticket so they can also be reviewed. We will send you feedback soon.

It would be great if you can also contact the author and refer them to our Go Global program so that we can help them make their product compatible with WPML: https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/go-global-program/

This may help expedite the process.

Kind regards,
Diego

août 24, 2019 à 9:30 #4451223

nicolas.P

That issue is resolved now. Thank you.