Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe de WPML répond aux messages du forum 6 jours sur 7, 22 heures sur 24.

This topic contains 32 réponses, has 3 participants.

Last updated by nicolas.P il y a 2 mois et 2 semaines.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Auteur Messages
août 18, 2019 à 1:59

nicolas.P

Bonjour,

Suite à un changement de langue, le site est cassé et ceci certainement dû sur une incompatibilité avec le thème Emarket.

Merci de trouver une solution,

Cordialement

août 20, 2019 à 1:26 #4423925

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español ) Portugais - du Brésil (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Bonjour Nicolas,

This is the same website of this other ticket, correct? https://wpml.org/fr/forums/topic/produit-qui-ne-saffiche-plus/

On the other ticket, I sent some instructions to duplicate the website to our test server. Please let me know when the migration is done and I will take a look at the theme settings.

Kind regards,
Diego

août 20, 2019 à 2:40 #4424489

nicolas.P

Hello Diego.

Yes same.

Even If I did what Bruno said, I still get that issue.

Cordially,

Nicolas.

août 21, 2019 à 1:12 #4431693

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español ) Portugais - du Brésil (Português )

Hello Nicolas,

My colleague Bruno has submitted the theme for review by our compatibility team. I am adding these other issues to the ticket so they can also be reviewed. We will send you feedback soon.

It would be great if you can also contact the author and refer them to our Go Global program so that we can help them make their product compatible with WPML: https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/go-global-program/

This may help expedite the process.

Kind regards,
Diego

août 21, 2019 à 1:13 #4431695

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Hello Nicolas,

My colleague Bruno has submitted the theme for review by our compatibility team. I am adding these other issues to the ticket so they can also be reviewed. We will send you feedback soon.

It would be great if you can also contact the author and refer them to our Go Global program so that we can help them make their product compatible with WPML: https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/go-global-program/

This may help expedite the process.

Kind regards,
Diego

août 21, 2019 à 1:15 #4431709

nicolas.P

Hello Diego.

Thank you for your reply.

I'm waiting for the feedback of the Author.

I suppose we will find a solution all together.

Thanks for your time.

Cordially,

Nicolas.

août 21, 2019 à 2:41 #4432303

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Hello Nicolas,

Our compatibility team has done the initial testing and has detected a problem with theme options. But this problem is easily solved with the following workaround:
- With WPML enabled, go to Appearance > Theme Options
- Select the main language (with the correct settings) and click on the "Import/Export" tab
- On "Export Options", click on "Download". It will generate a file with JSON code
- Go to Plugins > All Plugins and disable WPML
- Go to Appearance > Theme Options > Import/Export
- Click on "Import from file", paste the JSON content of the file and click on "Import"

However, these steps are similar to the one suggested by my colleague Bruno. Could you confirm that the steps are the same and that the issue continue after these steps?

I suspect these other issues are being caused by website settings or caching. On our test site, after following the workaround, layouts are the same with WPML enabled or disabled:
- hidden link
- hidden link

Please disable the cache plugins, repeat the steps and see if the problem continues. Please make sure to also clear all caches (browser/server/ect).

Please let me know if it works for you.

Kind regards,
DIego

août 21, 2019 à 3:05 #4432729

nicolas.P

Re,

Thanks Diego for that reply.

As i said to Bruno, It resolve most of issues but if I do that, the pagination becomes as issue I have showed in screenshot and enable or disable WPML make it in issue (It returns good when we disable WPML if I don't do your steps over).

No problem about cache I erase everytime even on my server. I put the WPML plugin in the top header on your link. Kindly try to change the language and you will see an issue as I sent on screenshot. I suppose most of the problems is linked with that issue.

Issue is when we change the language, WPML plugin comeback at basic settings of the theme and don't save the main settings. Maybe you could try to check in that way.

Cordially,

Nicolas.

août 21, 2019 à 8:03
août 21, 2019 à 8:04 #4434883

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Hi there,

I sent some instructions to replicate the website through a private message (previous answer). We need a copy of the website to run some tests.

Kind regards,
Diego

août 22, 2019 à 8:49 #4437563

nicolas.P

Hello Diego,

I did the transfer but the website don't work by my side. Let me know by your side, if I have to do it again or not.

If you cannot make it, I have a clone where you can make your work on it.

Cordially

août 22, 2019 à 3:21 #4440793

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Hi there,

It seems that the migration not worked. In this case, please send us access to your WordPress dashboard (website URL, login and password) I'll check and do some tests. - Please use the private field to send the sensitive data - do not post if you do not see it.

It would be better if you give me a test site rather than the live site. Please also send us the steps to see/reproduce the issue.

IMPORTANT Please backup a working copy of site files and database before.

Please also install these plugins:
Duplicator: https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/
File Manager: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-file-manager/
All-in-one WP Migration hidden link

Kind regards,
Diego

août 23, 2019 à 8:15 #4445031

nicolas.P

Hello Diego,

I cannot see any private fields,

Cordially,

Nicolas.

août 23, 2019 à 1:25 #4447587

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Sorry, I enabled the fields field. Please let me know if it worked.

août 23, 2019 à 1:48