Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe de WPML répond aux messages du forum 6 jours sur 7, 22 heures sur 24.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.03 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 32 réponses, has 3 participants.

Last updated by nicolas.P il y a 7 mois.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Auteur Messages
août 23, 2019 à 8:14 #4449711

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español ) Portugais - du Brésil (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,

Sorry, I tried to access the URL but I got a 404 error (see screenshot). Could you please check?

Kind regards,
Diego

août 24, 2019 à 8:12 #4451069

nicolas.P

Hello Diego.

You can try now.

Kindly tell me if website don't work.

Thank you.

Cordially

août 25, 2019 à 4:33 #4454577

nicolas.P

Hello Diego.

I have maybe found the problem.

Kindly look the below screenshot :

When WPML is enabled, it avoids some ressources of the website to load (mainly CSS files) that's why website is break.

If you find a way to know why that ressources cannot be loaded when WPML is enabled, I suppose all issues will be resolved in same time.

Cordially

août 26, 2019 à 1:01 #4458809

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español ) Portugais - du Brésil (Português )

Hi there,

I tried to access again but it not worked.

If I try to access this URL: hidden link - I get a 404 error

If I use this URL: hidden link - I got a login page, but the credentials not worked. Also, this looks like a server login screen, not a WordPress site (wp-admin). Could you please check?

I enabled the private field again.

Kind regards,
Diego

août 26, 2019 à 4:03
août 26, 2019 à 8:05 #4461139

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Hi there,

Thanks it worked! I will run some tests and send you a feedback soon.

Kind regards,
Diego

août 27, 2019 à 2:03 #4467553

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Hello Nicolas,

I checked few pages of the website. First with WPML enabled then with WPML disabled. I recorded the results here: hidden link

For me the results were the same. I didn't see the page or paging error. Maybe I missed some steps, could you please check?

This may be a local cache issue.

Kind regards,
Diego

août 27, 2019 à 5:04 #4468689

nicolas.P

Hello Diego.

You get the issues. The mid header becomes large. The footer becomes changed. If you put the mouse on the cart, you will see the button color change when we disable WPML. On the product's page, we cannot see the arrow to change the pictures below main picture when WPML enabled. We get an issue at ''more products'' tab about displaying on product's page when WPML is enabled.

Kindly check by your side and about the ''coverage'' fonctionality of your browser when enabled or disabled.

Thank you.

Regards.

août 28, 2019 à 2:01 #4474899

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback. I did another check with WPML disabled/enabled and was able to see the differences. After that, I tried the following:
- With WPML enabled, copied the theme settings on Appearance > Theme options > Import/Export > Export Options > Copy
- Deactivated WPML
- Pasted the content on Appearance > Theme options > Import/Export > Import Options > Import Options

After that the styles seems the same if WPML is deactivated or activated:
- Header looks ok
- Footer looks ok
- Cart buttons looks ok
- The more products tab have the same behavior if I disable or enable WPML

You can check on this link: hidden link (WPML is deactivated at the moment).

Also, it is unclear whether you want to disable WPML or if something works correctly with WPML enabled. If something does not work correctly with WPML disabled, I recommend contacting theme support, as WPML no longer influences functionality in this case.

Please let me know if it works for you.

Kind regards,
Diego

août 29, 2019 à 12:54 #4481077

nicolas.P

Hello Diego,

Most of Issues is now repaired. I reinstalled some files because normally it works on a clean installation and now it works.

The biggest issue now (like previously) is when we change the language with the widget, it break the website and it make the same thing on a clean installation.

Kindly find that last issue and after that all will be resolved.

Thank you

Cordially

août 29, 2019 à 5:26 #4482919

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Hi,

I tried lo login using the credentials but I get a "ERREUR : ce mot de passe ne correspond pas à l’identifiant" error. Could you please check?

Could you please send also some screenshots of this error? We will take a look.

Kind regards,
Diego

août 29, 2019 à 8:11 #4483475

nicolas.P

Hello Diego,

You can try now.

Cordially,

Nicolas.

août 30, 2019 à 10:28 #4486365

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Diego is on a vacation today, but will be back on Monday. Would you like him to wait until he returns, so that you could resume working on this?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

août 30, 2019 à 10:35 #4486443

nicolas.P

Hello Bruno,

Thank you for the update.

Yes It can wait to monday but maybe he will not be able to find so in that case, maybe someone of your team could try to see it before he comeback.

Cordially,

Nicolas.

août 30, 2019 à 10:48 #4486689

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Diego is also in charge with compatibility ticket related to this theme, so most likely there would not be anybody else who could do something in such a short time, especially as the weekend is coming when most of our supporters are not working.

Let me reassign this back to Diego and he will reach out to you.

Regards,
Bruno Kos