Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe de WPML répond aux messages du forum 6 jours sur 7, 22 heures sur 24.

Aucun de nos assistants n'est disponible aujourd'hui sur le forum French. Veuillez créer un ticket, et nous nous le traiterons dès notre prochaine connexion. Merci de votre compréhension.

This topic contains 9 réponses, has 2 participants.

Last updated by Bobby il y a 5 mois et 1 semaine.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Auteur Messages
mai 6, 2019 à 8:12 #3752517

christelleB-2

Je tente de : installation de ce dossier pose pbm et empêche l'accès au wp-admin

URL de (mon) site Internet où le problème apparaît : hidden link

Je m'attendais à voir : à activer sans problème le plugin

À la place, j'ai obtenu : page blanche

mai 6, 2019 à 10:19 #3752845

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

at the moment our French speaking supporters are offline but if you dont mind continuing in English i can help you with this is issue

usually when there is a blank page it is due to a fatal error , if possible i would like to review your error log

You can see how to enable debug logging here:
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

also did you recently update WPML from an older version or is this is a new install ?

mai 7, 2019 à 8:08 #3755111

christelleB-2

Good morning,
Thank you for your reply. The difficulty is to activate WPML with this theme.
The difficulty is that we are unable to activate WPML to generate the debug log. We propose to log

to check.

For your information, the coming soon page is set from the Unyson link in the dashboard.
Thank you.
Alyko

mai 7, 2019 à 6:58 #3761365

Bobby
Supporter

Hi Alyko,

If possible please share with me your FTP access details as well as if i activate WPML and i get a blank screen i wont be able to manually deactivate it and wouldnt want your site to be offline due to this.

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

mai 7, 2019 à 10:42 #3762375

christelleB-2

Wordpress acces : [removed]

mai 8, 2019 à 9:28 #3771257

Bobby
Supporter

Thank you for the access details !

The issue should be fixed now , please update your secondary WPML plugins as well

Fatal error: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: element_id and type do not match for element_id:916 the database contains post_attachment while this function was called with post_nav_menu_item in /home/lionsafr/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-set-language.php:32 Stack trace: #0 /home/lionsafr/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php(1489): WPML_Set_Language->set('916', 'post_nav_menu_i...', NULL, 'en', NULL, true) #1 /home/lionsafr/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/wp-nav-menus/class-wpml-nav-menu.php(211): SitePress->set_element_language_details('916', 'post_nav_menu_i...', NULL, 'en') #2 /home/lionsafr/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/wp-nav-menus/class-wpml-nav-menu.php(78): WPML_Nav_Menu->_set_menus_language() #3 /home/lionsafr/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WPML_Nav_Menu->init('') #4 /home/lionsafr/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #5 /home in /home/lionsafr/www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-set-language.php on line 32
mai 9, 2019 à 5:33 #3778429

christelleB-2

Bobby,
Thank you for your assistance.
Please check what is happening now when you click on plugins. Something is now wrong in the admin header.
Also, must we activate WPML CMS NAV ?
How can we have all the WPML plugins activated on our our dashboard on wpml.org ?
Thank you
And sorry
JC ALYKO

mai 9, 2019 à 6:48 #3778897

Bobby
Supporter

Hi There,

Are you reffering to the following notices ?

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$plugin in /home/lionsafr/www/wp-includes/class-wp-list-util.php on line 152
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$plugin in /home/lionsafr/www/wp-includes/class-wp-list-util.php on line 152

Warnings and Notices in WordPress will not cause your site's function to halt at any time therefore they do not pose a thread to the way your site or plugins are functioning.

there is most likely a small incompatibility between WPML and your theme or a 3rd party plugin which is not significant enough to cause problems to the way your site is running.

you can safely remove these warning by doing the following

Go in your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, true);. Change it to:
define('WP_DEBUG', false);

NOTE : i have done this for you and they are removed now

Additionally i deactivated the WPML plugins temporary and the notice remained , therefore i believe it is most likely stemming from the theme rather than WPML

please let me know your results

mai 9, 2019 à 7:20 #3779075

christelleB-2

Thank you Bobby for your assistance. You are the best. I will not touch anything. jc

mai 9, 2019 à 11:17 #3779811

Bobby
Supporter

Glad to hear that the issue has been resolved 🙂