Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe de WPML répond aux messages du forum 6 jours sur 7, 22 heures sur 24.

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 participants.

Last updated by Andreas W. il y a 5 mois.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Auteur Messages
juin 3, 2019 à 8:43

jonathanM-10

I'm not sure why but for some reason, every once in a while some product title translation and sometimes excerpt disappear. For example: hidden link

You can see that the product Title is now "CART" but if you switch to french (primary language) it's correct. I can assure you that they were all translated.

We had 4 this morning and we manually corrected them "again" but I left the Pro-vege as is for you to take a look at.

Thanks

juin 3, 2019 à 10:00 #3946283

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español ) Allemand (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support Forum.

I can see that your currenlty used versions of WPML and its add-ons are outdated.

Please go to Plugins -> Add new -> Commercial and click "Search for updates". Then download the latest plugin versions and procced with download and activation.

Also please update any third plugins and the theme to their latest version.

This wat we can make sure if the issue was solved in one of the latest plugin versions.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards
Andreas

juin 20, 2019 à 6:28 #4062337

jonathanM-10

Hi ANdreas, all my plugins and WP are updated. Still three of my products are missing title in english. If you do a search in product for "Cart" you'll see them.

No action were taken on these products for the past 2 weeks.

Thanks

juin 20, 2019 à 9:22 #4063101

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español ) Allemand (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

When using WooCommerce with WPML please make sure to always start your translations with WCML:

WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual -> Products

You will see here that the default language for all product is French. Alwazs make sure to translate from French into another language, as this is the logic of WCML. You can see here that almost all the translations are requesting an update; possibly because all product received an update lately.

Also there are taxonomies that seem not to be translated yet.

Further, you can visit the Status tab to achieve a more detailed overview. In the right bottom corner you will find a troubleshoot options. In case everything is translated an you are stil running into issues you can use the troubleshoot options to synchronize your store with a few clicks, but alwazs make sure to take a backup of your site and database first.

I hope this answered your question and solved the issue. Let me know.

Kind regards
Andreas

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Some Product title translation mysteriously disappear after updates.’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.