Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe de WPML répond aux messages du forum 6 jours sur 7, 22 heures sur 24.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 6.52 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 11 réponses, has 2 participants.

Last updated by Bruno Kos il y a 4 mois et 1 semaine.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Auteur Messages
juillet 5, 2019 à 5:35 #4147655

rabatelL

And another problem:
I got this mark : "< " who is automaticly translated as "[encoded_tag_open]"

juillet 5, 2019 à 5:39 #4147663

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

I have created new topic for these issues, because these are separate issues in this is our support policy.

Can you tell me for which product is this happening? It would help me if I would have the URL, so that I could check this in the translation editor. I've tried using these characters on my installation and they all appear properly, have a look at the images.

In order to debug this issue further quickly, would you be willing to provide me with temporary WordPress admin username so I could investigate the issue directly? I have marked your next reply private so you can safely add this information.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Please make a full backup of your site before sharing this info!

You can use plugins such as UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/) or ask your host to perform a site backup.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

juillet 5, 2019 à 9:50 #4149879

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi Léa,

The issue is on the products.

Can you give me the URL of at least one product where you have not fixed the issue yet, so that I could check how it looks like in original product and ATE?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

juillet 5, 2019 à 10:22 #4150143

rabatelL

This one for instance :
hidden link

And I just saw that translation cannot be done for some others, why is that ? They say I have to buy words. Do I have to pay extra translation through professional and expensive translators ??
hidden link

juillet 5, 2019 à 11:24 #4150723

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

If you want to keep using machine translation, you would need to buy quotas:
https://wpml.org/2018/12/machine-translation-quotas-for-wpmls-advanced-translation-editor/

Because machine translation also has some limits from Google, due to amount of words you can translate.

As for the encoded thing, I have asked our ATE team and will respond here as soon as they provide some information. However, when using machine translation, I see in preview that the translation works properly even with that message.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

juillet 5, 2019 à 11:32 #4150813

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

I received the feedback related to encoded thing. The "encoded" tag will be replaced once the job is completed with the proper tag (you can test it yourself). This is just a placeholder and is related to internals of how ATE works.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

juillet 5, 2019 à 12:08 #4151185

rabatelL

Ok thank you for your reply.
But I couldn't slove the $ issue, why there is a $ before prices instead of € after ?
Exemple : hidden link

juillet 5, 2019 à 12:58 #4151409

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

You can edit this manually, inside the translation field and click the green checkmark then.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

juillet 5, 2019 à 1:22 #4151623

rabatelL

yes I saw that, but I don't understand why $ appear while in french there is a €

juillet 8, 2019 à 6:21 #4159287

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

It is most likely due to automatic translation and the way how Google automatically recognized and translated this text, I'm not sure what else could it be.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

juillet 8, 2019 à 8:42 #4160125

rabatelL

Hi
And thank you for your help. Could you please connect me to a french supporter ? Because I have another question but it will be easier for me if i write in french.
Thank you very much
Léa

juillet 8, 2019 à 10:20 #4161215

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Ok, no problem - feel free to open a new ticket in the French forum ( as you did before) and put a disclaimer inside that you are looking for French supporter only ( we have couple of them and they seem to be available at the moment) and that your interested in discussing the issue in French only.

I am marking this thread as resolved!

Regards,
Bruno Kos