Skip Navigation

Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe du WPML répond sur le forum 6 jours par semaine, 22 heures par jour.

This topic contains 1 réponse, has 2 participants.

Last updated by Jamal il y a 8 months et 3 weeks.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Auteur Messages
janvier 28, 2020 à 10:20 #5380665

Alexandre

When I active WPML, Elementor panel stops working. I am using Phlox theme and Crocoblocks. Don't know if this might be part of the issue. Permalinks have been reloaded point to Post Name already.

I have another site same or nearly same things but this one working fine so it's not the theme I suppose.

Thanks

janvier 29, 2020 à 12:07 #5384079

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Français (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

Maybe it is something else than the theme or a combination of the theme and another component. To verify which is causing the issue, check if this issue appears when:
- Only WPML plugins are activated. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with another plugin.
- The theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty Fourteen. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme.
- If the problem disappears, start activating one at the time to track where the incompatibility is produced.

You can also activate PHP debugging to see if any error will be logged in the debug.log file
http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

Check also the browser console for any possible errors.

Let me know what you will get.

Best regards,
Jamal

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] There is an endless load in Elementor panel when I activate Elementor CMS’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.