Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by multidotsI 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Long Nguyen.

Author Posts
May 30, 2023 at 7:28 am #13736457

multidotsI

This block contains unexpected or invalid content.

May 30, 2023 at 7:59 am #13736751

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

In wp-content/plugins/wpml-media-translation/classes/media-translation/class-wpml-media-translated-images-update.php, can you replace:

private function replace_att_class( $text, $from, $to ) {
		$pattern     = '/\bwp-image-' . $from . '\b/u';
		$replacement = 'wp-image-' . $to;
		return preg_replace( $pattern, $replacement, $text );
	}

with:

private function replace_att_class( $text, $from, $to ) {
		$pattern     = '/\bwp-image-' . $from . '\b/u';
		$replacement = 'wp-image-' . $to;
		return $text;
	}

After this, open original English page, resave it and open French translation, do you still see the error?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 30, 2023 at 9:09 am #13737435

multidotsI

Hi Bruno,

Thank you for your quick response. We do not use wpml-media-translation. we are using WPML Multilingual CMS. So can you please provide a possible solution to fix block issue.

Thanks

June 1, 2023 at 4:07 am #13750599

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support, I'd be happy to help you with this issue.

WPML Multilingual CMS is a license and WPML Media Translation is a plugin so they are different. Do you activate the plugin WPML Media Translation on your site? If yes, please try to apply the workaround that my colleague shared.

I also need more information on your site by sharing the debug info. If you don’t know how to share the debug info, please follow this article
https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/
Your next reply is enabled to share the debug info.

Look forward to your reply.
Thanks

June 8, 2023 at 4:30 am #13789945

multidotsI

Hi Long Nguyen,

Thanks for your response. For now, We found a solution by doing a workaround in the config file. If I need any help, I will create a ticket for the same. For now, we can close this ticket.

Thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.