Skip Navigation

Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe du WPML répond sur le forum 6 jours par semaine, 22 heures par jour.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 4.48 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Auteur Messages
juillet 11, 2020 à 1:55 #6574433

guillaumeE-4

I have downloaded the plugin Kadence in order to customize my woocommerce emails however I found only one chaine..

Can you help me where to find the otherS?

Thank you
Guillaume

juillet 12, 2020 à 1:49 #6575645

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español ) Allemand (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Could you please scan the Kadence plugin for new strings at WPML -> Theme and Plugin Localization and then verify again on WPML -> String Translation if you are able to locate all the emails?

To help you faster, I've enabled a private message for submitting the debug information for this support ticket. Please see this link for how to get this information from your site and give it to us:
http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Make sure that you are using the latest plugin version for all plugins. Updates for WPML can be found at Plugins -> Add new -> Commercial -> Search for updates.

I hope this will solve the issue. Let us know if further assistance is needed.

Kind regards
Andreas

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Translate woocommerce emails’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.