Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe de WPML répond aux messages du forum 6 jours sur 7, 22 heures sur 24.

Mots-clés : 

This topic contains 4 réponses, has 2 participants.

Last updated by Bobby il y a 2 mois.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Auteur Messages
août 12, 2019 à 9:48 #4383807

touficT

Hello
I duplicate my hompepage
I define french language
When I switch from english to french, it is broken

Could you please give me a hand
Regards
Toufic

août 12, 2019 à 10:31 #4383863

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

which page builder are you currently using (if any).

if possible please go to your pages->Edit the default language page and scroll to the bottom , share with me a screenshot of the custom fields area , there is a chance an important field could be set to "do not translate"

août 13, 2019 à 8:23 #4385827

touficT

Hello
Here is screenshot of my homepage
Thanks

août 13, 2019 à 8:30 #4385859

touficT

And as a page builder, I use elementor

août 13, 2019 à 5:03 #4389897

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

If possible i would like to take a closer look at the backend to further test this issue

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to fix the issue.
(preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible)

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Translated page broken’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.