Skip Navigation

Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe du WPML répond sur le forum 6 jours par semaine, 22 heures par jour.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.74 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 7 réponses, has 2 participants.

Last updated by Max Kovalenkov il y a 1 month.

Assigned support staff: Max Kovalenkov.

Auteur Messages
octobre 15, 2020 à 2:33 #7237529

yonij

You can see in the screenshot "Screenshot_1" that I have finished translating the whole page by filling in each sentence.

I clicked on the finish button and the page does not appear in English. "Screenshot_2.jpg"

octobre 15, 2020 à 9:03 #7240109

Max Kovalenkov
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Français (Français ) Russe (Русский ) Portugais - du Brésil (Português )

Timezone: America/Toronto (GMT-05:00)

Hello there,

I see that the theme is a custom theme; firstly I want to confirm that strings in theme templates are prepared for translation. Please read this document and let me know if this is the case:

https://wpml.org/documentation/support/enabling-text-translation-for-themes-not-compatible-with-wpml/

Is there a page builder included with the theme?

Next, are the strings appearing in administration dashboard under WPML > String Translation? You can search for any of the strings you already translated (for example "Société").

octobre 27, 2020 à 8:24 #7313911

yonij

Yes, theme strings is another point, for now it's all about page content

octobre 27, 2020 à 1:49 #7317093

Max Kovalenkov
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Français (Français ) Russe (Русский ) Portugais - du Brésil (Português )

Hello,

If it's all right with you I'd like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your test site to take a better look at the issue.

You will find the fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private: only you and I can see and have access to it.

I might need to replicate your site locally. For this, I'll need to temporarily install a plugin called "All-in-One WP Migration" on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Let me know if this is ok for you.

Important: Be sure to back up your site and database first before you proceed! You can use a plugin for this if you like, I usually recommend All-in-One WP Migration: hidden link

If you don't see the form below, please do not add your credentials as they will be publicly exposed.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

octobre 27, 2020 à 6:27 #7319821

Max Kovalenkov
Supporter

Bonjour,

Je n'arrive pas à créer une traduction sur votre site j'obtiens une erreur fatale chaque fois.

J'ai pris la liberté de mettre à jour les extensions WPML vers les dernières versions mais cela n'a pas aidé.

J'ai demandé conseil à notre équipe de développement de deuxième niveau. Je vous répondrai dès que j'aurai des nouvelles.

octobre 28, 2020 à 11:27 #7330147

Max Kovalenkov
Supporter

Hello,

The MultiByte extension (l'extension de chaîne multioctet) is not active on the server (multibyte-extension.png). Could you ask your host to activate it?

octobre 29, 2020 à 8:49 #7332445

yonij

done, can you check now

octobre 29, 2020 à 2:59 #7337233

Max Kovalenkov
Supporter

Bonjour,

Ça marche maintenant, merci. J'ai cloné la page Contact à une nouvelle page Contact 2 et la traduction marche bien: hidden link

Je ne suis pas sûr de ce qui ne va pas avec la page originale, j'arrive pas à faire apparaître la traduction anglaise. Je vous suggère de finaliser la page clonée, puis de remplacer l'original par la nouvelle page: supprimer la page Contact (également de la corbeille), renommer la nouvelle page (Contact 2 > Contact et la version anglaise aussi), ensuite la remplacer dans tous les menus de navigation.

P.S.: Sorry - I replied in French automatically, since the forum is the French one. I can translate if you'd like.