Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe de WPML répond aux messages du forum 6 jours sur 7, 22 heures sur 24.

Mots-clés : 

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 participants.

Last updated by Jamal il y a 4 mois et 2 semaines.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Auteur Messages
mai 29, 2019 à 1:08 #3915791

yacinem-2

Je tente de : I updated my plugin and it crashed my website

URL de (mon) site Internet où le problème apparaît : hidden link

Je m'attendais à voir : Nothing, just the website keep working

À la place, j'ai obtenu : Error 500 and my hosting company can't restore my website

mai 29, 2019 à 1:26 #3915921

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Français (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

I visited your website and i was able to view several pages in all languages without issues. Could you please elaborate a little more on this issue so I can better understand?
Can you describe what you have done so far in a way like:
1. I go to xxx
2. I do xxx
3. I expect to have xxx
4. Instead, I get xxx

PS: Feel free to use French, as this ticket was created in the french forum.

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

mai 29, 2019 à 2:03 #3916275

yacinem-2

I went on my wp admin
I updated 3 plugins
It crashed the whole website

My hosting company was able to restart the server but still some pages aren't working like this ones:
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
and I can't access the /wp-admin/

The hosting company is trying to restore the website with yesterday backup

They say the problem is coming from the sitepress-multilingual-cms plugin.
They de-activated it and that's why now some pages of the website is working again (except the pages listed above)

I don't expect you to do anything on my website.
I'll restore my website to yesterday's version but just know your plugin have a problem of compatibility with something

mai 29, 2019 à 3:02 #3916761

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Français (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

I visited the pages you added, the first and second gives an error, but the third one is working.
I also wonder how was I able to visit all your languages if WPML is deactivated? maybe those are cached pages? I believe that if WPML is deactivated we won't be able to visit pages under /fr/ or /de/.

I would also like to know from which versions did you upgrade? You may need to perform an incremental update if you have been using an outdated version <4.0.

Can you also activate PHP debugging to see if any errors are logged?
1. Please follow the debugging information provided here: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/
2. Repeat the action of creating the problem.
3. Share the debug.log (log file inside the /wp-content/ directory) here or using DropBox or GoogleDrive.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Jamal

Le sujet ‘[Fermé] Update of the WPML plugin crash my website’ est fermé à de nouvelles réponses.