Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe de WPML répond aux messages du forum 6 jours sur 7, 22 heures sur 24.

This topic contains 3 réponses, has 2 participants.

Last updated by fredericG-9 il y a 2 mois et 2 semaines.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Auteur Messages
juillet 8, 2019 à 6:42 #4165129

fredericG-9

Hi,

Long time since asking some help, but now I need you guys. The website works well and translations too. But the admin is very slow and I have some errors. The first problem is when I try to bulk translate some posts from one language to another from wpml > translation management. It is always stuck at the beginning of the process. Even if I only choose 4 or 5 posts to duplicate. I just can duplicate posts one by one from the post editor.
The other problem is the website crashes sometimes. I receive this kind of alerts by mail from WordPress 5.2 new security system :

Détails de l’erreur
======================
Une erreur de type E_ERROR a été causée dans la ligne 41 du fichier /home/twinguidcu/www/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/translation-jobs/class-wpml-tm-unsent-jobs.php. Message d’erreur : Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WPML_TM_Unsent_Jobs::prepare_unsent_job_for_notice() must be an instance of WPML_Translation_Job, bool given, called in /home/twinguidcu/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 288 and defined in /home/twinguidcu/www/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/translation-jobs/class-wpml-tm-unsent-jobs.php:41
Stack trace:
#0 /home/twinguidcu/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): WPML_TM_Unsent_Jobs->prepare_unsent_job_for_notice(false)
#1 /home/twinguidcu/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#2 /home/twinguidcu/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#3 /home/twinguidcu/www/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/inc/translation-jobs/helpers/wpml-update-translation-data-action.class.php(116): do_action('wpml_tm_assign_...', false, 152)
#4 /home/twinguidcu/www/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/inc/translation-jobs/helpers/wpml-update-translation-data-action.class.php(60): WPML_T

There is something wrong but I don't know what...

Best regards

juillet 9, 2019 à 7:31 #4168121

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

The first problem is when I try to bulk translate some posts from one language to another from wpml > translation management. It is always stuck at the beginning of the process

Can you tell me if these error messages happen in the exact moment when you try to do the above - duplicating more than 1 page/post at a time?

Can I ask you the following then? In order to debug this issue , can you install Duplicator plugin and create package so that I can try this on my localhost and possibly escalate further to 2nd tier?

https://wpml.org/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Let me know if this is OK with you.

If yes, I will need WordPress admin username and password so I could download those packages. I have marked your next reply private so you can safely add this information.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/
Please make a full backup of your site before sharing this info!

Regards,
Bruno Kos

juillet 12, 2019 à 10:35 #4197709

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

I have checked the site - it looks like that the main reason why duplication didn't work was because of admin-ajax 500 error. I'm not entirely sure what triggers it in your case, but when I deactivated all the plugins, leaving WPML and translation management active only, it started working - have a look.

Therefore, the only way to find out is to activate one plugin at time and see which one will stop the execution. You can see when this happens in the Chrome console log.

On a side note, even if you find the plugin causing it, it may not be the plugin in whole, but possibly some of its settings.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

juillet 25, 2019 à 7:23 #4279859

fredericG-9

Hi,
Thank you. I don't know how you do but in my case it is still impossible to bulk duplicate anything. I have disable all plugins and activated twenty nineteen theme. I try to duplicate 6 normal posts from french to other languages, it always stuck after the 2 firsts posts.
Regards