Skip Navigation

Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe du WPML répond sur le forum 6 jours par semaine, 22 heures par jour.

Marqué : 

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 participants.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas Il y a 1 an et 7 mois.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Auteur Messages
décembre 12, 2019 à 6:33 #5118201

Fulvio Di Stefano

Hi
On this website hidden link I have a serious problem
This is the link to bypass the under construction
hidden link

Website become slow, very slow and its impossible to save pages.
Many times a popup appear saying:

Load of Global Defaults Has Failed
An error has occurred while loading the Global History States.
Various problems can cause a save to fail, such as a lack of server resources, firewall blockages or plugin conflicts or server misconfiguration. You can try loading again by clicking Try Again.

Often by itself when the popup appear it opens a new tab to this url hidden link

Its impossble to work on this website

So I tested all the plugins, theme....and disovered that problem exist only when WPML is enabled

In divi support all the minimum requirements are ok and also on wpml too...but I still have this problem and I'm becoming really mad

I really dont know what can I do and its urgent
It's really a nightmare and its 100% related to wpml plugin

Website become really very slow, i cant save the page, the alert appear all the time, pages lost connection... i can't work

i really hope you can help me
Thanks

décembre 13, 2019 à 2:23 #5123849

Fulvio Di Stefano

I noticed that it happen also with yoast.... so the problem is not only related to your plugin
We never had so many problems....so we are checking with the hosting company.

décembre 14, 2019 à 11:55 #5129295

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: Anglais (English ) Espagnol (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

I'm sorry to hear that you are facing this issue. I would like to ask you to visit this link where you will find how to prevent performance issues with WPML: https://wpml.org/faq/prevent-performance-issues-with-wpml/

Please let me know if the steps recommended in the shared link helped to solve the issue.

Kind regards,
Carlos