Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe de WPML répond aux messages du forum 6 jours sur 7, 22 heures sur 24.

Mots-clés : 

This topic contains 2 réponses, has 2 participants.

Last updated by pascalB-29 il y a 1 an et 4 mois.

Assigned support staff: Cristina.

Auteur Messages
mai 24, 2018 à 8:21

pascalB-29

Hello

Je tente de : Create Agency

URL de (mon) site Internet où le problème apparaît : Page Not Found 404

Je m'attendais à voir : The page

À la place, j'ai obtenu : 404

I try that on localhost, after updating it's ok !

But in Production, not possible and when i try to desactivate the possibility for translate the agency, after save the The parameter returns to its position!? ... i think it's a problem with our module.

Thank you

mai 24, 2018 à 4:01 #2224261

Cristina

Hello Pascal,

thanks for the access credentials.

So if I understand correctly, the "create agency" did not work on the production site.

Then you tried to deactivate the translation for the agency, but that is not accepted.

I just logged in to check the issue and I could change the option for the agency to not-translate and translate in WPML >Gestion de traduction > Configuration de contenu multilingue

So I changed it back to "translate" and created a french agency as private page and translated that to english. There was no problem with that

Maybe the problem was a temporary issue related to the wordpress hosting or to any setting that they may have with server cache.

But just now it worked correctly.

.com/estate_agency/agency-test-wpml-fr/
.com/en/estate_agency/agency-test-wpml-en/

Kind regards,
Cristina

mai 24, 2018 à 4:26 #2224513

pascalB-29

Hello Cristina, a problem with permalinks in 1er and in second, your hypothesis (?). Thank you.