If you have a Multilingual CMS or Multilingual Agency account, you can install and activate String Translation directly from your site's backend. Just navigate to Plugins → Add New. You'll find the plugin under the Commercial tab. Or, you can download the String Translation add-on from the Downloads page and install it on your site manually.
String Translation adds important features to other WPML add-on plugins like WooCommerce Multilingual and ACF Multilingual.
If you have a Multilingual CMS or Multilingual Agency account use these steps:
- Log into your website's backend.
- Go to the Plugins → Add New page and click the Commercial tab. Make sure WPML is installed and registered on this site.
- Find and select the String Translation plugin.
- Check the Activate after install option.
- Click the Download button.
That's it, your site is now running WPML String Translation.
To install String Translation you'll need the Multilingual CMS or Multilingual Agency account. However, you can easily upgrade your existing Multilingual Blog account at any time and only pay the price difference between the two.
Use the following steps to upgrade your Multilingual Blog account:
- Log into your WPML account.
- Click the Upgrade options link in the sidebar. The next page displays the comparison between all three account types.
- Click one of the Upgrade buttons to upgrade to either Multilingual CMS or Multilingual Agency.
- On the Checkout page, fill in your billing and payment information and complete the purchase.
That's it, once the purchase is complete, you get immediate access to all WPML features. To install String Translation, simply follow the steps outlined at the top of this page.