If you have a page that is a translation of another page, you can link them together using the Connect with translations feature.
To link pages to their translations:
- Open the translated version of a page for editing.
- In the right sidebar, expand the Language tab and confirm that Use WPML's Translation Editor is toggled to OFF. Set the correct language of the page. Click OK in the dialog pop-up that appears. The page will reload.
- Click on Connect with translations in the Language box.
- Search for the page you want to link, then select it and click Ok.
- Another dialog appears. If you want to change the page's original language, select Make [Language] the original language for this page.
- Click the Assign button.