Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 1 year, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Andreas W..

Author Posts
May 25, 2022 at 9:55 am #11302195

omarE-9

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I try to translate attributes using WC multilingual.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
WPML Forum

Is there a similar example that we can see?
When I choose an attribute to translate, it keeps uploading like the attached image.

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Screen Shot 2022-05-25 at 13.13.08.png
May 25, 2022 at 10:55 am #11303199

Pierre
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi,

Could you please run some checks:
1. Go to WPML > Taxonomy Translation and try translating your attributes from there.
2. (if possible) Disable all plugins except WC, WPML and its addons, then try translating your attributes.
3. Open the browser console (F12 + "Console" tab) and check if you have any error (please report here if any).

Thanks,
Pierre

May 25, 2022 at 10:12 pm #11310023

omarE-9

Hello Pierre,
1. Go to WPML > Taxonomy Translation and try translating your attributes from there.
- I went to WPML > Taxonomy Translation but I can't find attributes in the dropdown list (I attached a screenshot)
2. (if possible) Disable all plugins except WC, WPML, and its add-ons, then try translating your attributes.
I did that but had the same problem.
3. Open the browser console (F12 + "Console" tab) and check if you have any errors (please report here if any).
Yes, I found Error here, I attached a screenshot

Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 02.12.00.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 02.09.05.png
May 27, 2022 at 5:48 am #11322453

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. It would be better for a testing site where the issue is replicated.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally. For this, I’ll need to temporarily install a plugin called “All In One WP Migration” on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Let me know if this is ok with you.

IMPORTANT

Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this:
hidden link

The steps are also shown in this video: hidden link

Best regards
Andreas

May 27, 2022 at 11:35 pm #11330897

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for providing the access credentials for your site.

I am about to take a copy for debugging this issue on a local virtual server and I will be back with the results shortly.

Best regards
Andreas

May 29, 2022 at 6:57 am #11335867

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

In WPML > Settings > Taxonomie Translation please set each Attribute to be translatable.

See Screenshot.

Best regards
Andreas

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.