Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The client is experiencing an issue with a large icl_translate table, which has grown to 1.5 GB in size and is seeking an urgent solution.
Solution:
We have provided a link to a plugin designed for optimization purposes that can help with the icl_translate table issue. The client can download the plugin from the private reply in the support forum. Here is the step-by-step guide:
1. Visit the provided support forum link.
2. Click the button shown in the screenshot attached in the forum reply.

Please note that this solution might be irrelevant if it's outdated or not applicable to your case. If the issue persists, we highly recommend checking the related known issues, verifying the version of the permanent fix, and confirming that you have installed the latest versions of themes and plugins. If you still need assistance, please open a new support ticket. You can do so by visiting the WPML support forum.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
February 6, 2024 at 7:17 am #15269061

erenK

I have submitted a ticket regarding an issue with my icl_translate table. I received a response suggesting a plugin for optimization purposes. Could you please provide me with that plugin? My icl_translate table is currently 1.5 GB in size, and I am urgently seeking a solution to this problem.

Best regards

cleaner.jpeg
wpml.jpeg
February 6, 2024 at 9:02 am #15269550

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi there.

My colleague already replied to you in that ticket and the link for downloading that plugin is shared in the private reply URL below:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/can-you-give-me-plugin-for-icl_translate-error/#post-15268034

Click the button in the screenshot I attached below.

Mihai Apetrei

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 11.02.04.png
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.