Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 14:00 9:00 – 14:00 9:00 – 14:00 9:00 – 14:00 9:00 – 14:00 -
- 19:00 – 22:00 19:00 – 22:00 19:00 – 22:00 19:00 – 22:00 19:00 – 22:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 3 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Yvette.

Author Posts
July 30, 2020 at 11:26 am #6707081

danielE-41

I have translated the string and not affecting in the front side. I have also tried but deleting the issued string and register for a new string process as suggested by WMPL but in some case it's not working.

Thanks

tst-shopilino-ch.png
a7eab7b1-c94a-4fe7-b651-fd237a96f28d.png
July 30, 2020 at 11:58 am #6707849

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Hello

Temporary Access to your system
Please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem. The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

Please let us know.

July 30, 2020 at 1:53 pm #6709181

Yvette
Supporter

OK - I also need steps on how to see the error.

If this is related to DOKAN - then please provide the vendor name/pwd that I should use.
Thanks

July 30, 2020 at 2:06 pm #6709403

danielE-41

Here is the vendor login details

login url:-hidden link

Username: sachinagrawal092
password: sachin@123

You need to go on the vendor dashboard and then you need to check the products and edit it you will see the attribute section. Then please add farbe attribute and you will see the issue.

and for the second you need to go into orders and edit the order then you will see the issue.

And for the third, you need to make an order and that you will get the order email then you can see the untranslated text "thanks for using "

and we got the error in the wocommerce email also for thank you message please have a look at the screenshot.

Thanks

tst-shopilino-ch.png
Deine-shopilino-ch-Bestellung-wurde-empfangen-sachinagrawal092-gmail-com-Gmail.png
a7eab7b1-c94a-4fe7-b651-fd237a96f28d.png
July 30, 2020 at 2:30 pm #6709603

danielE-41

You can check the complete flow here in the video here is the link

hidden link

Thanks

August 3, 2020 at 8:56 am #6724471

Yvette
Supporter

Hello

I was able to resolve the first issue by scanning the plugin "woo-variation-swatches".
However, to do this, I had to enable the English language again. I am not sure why you only had German activated, but without the English language, we could not scan plugins for strings.

For the 2nd issue, I will have to escalate this as it seems to only work under certain conditions and this will need to be debugged.

For the 3rd issue, could you please try this again. And also send me detailed steps ...where to select product, which product to use...etc. Please be very specific.

Thanks

August 4, 2020 at 5:12 am #6730713

danielE-41

Please describe which issue you are referring to as 1,2, and third so I can send the proper steps. If you are referring to as woocommerce email.
First, you need to create a dummy user account and then you need to purchase an order and you can select cash or delivery for payment. And when you place an order you will get the email notification and in that email notification, you will find the issue. As I have already described in the video link please have a look.

hidden link

August 4, 2020 at 10:02 am #6732307

Yvette
Supporter

Hello

1. Farbe
This is the first issue you described. The strings are now translating,

2. "Edit" on Order editing screen
This is something I need to escalate as the string only translates under certain conditions. I will need your collaboration to do this once you confirm the other issues are resolved.

3. Mails
This is now translating for the steps described in your video. In general, for woocommerce custom emails, please do the following steps to register the strings in the email templates.

- Go to Woocommerce > Settings > Emails
- "Manage" the email type you are interested in
- In the fields for subject/title/description...etc.... make a small change in the existing text and resave the screen.
- Then go and find this string in String Tranlsation table to translate.

August 5, 2020 at 12:54 pm #6741233

danielE-41

Hey,
Thanks for the reply.

Please allow us to check it for a day, and we will get back to you.

Thank You

August 5, 2020 at 1:11 pm #6741341

Yvette
Supporter

Sure - just reply when you are ready. Thanks for the update.

August 6, 2020 at 12:54 pm #6749487

danielE-41

Hey,

I have tested 1st and 3rd issue and its resolved now but for the second it's still there and all the text we have translated for "Edit" are showing in English in all places of dokan. This is something like you have deleted the "Edit" text translation, to resolve the second issue.

Thank You

order-edit.png
edit.png
August 6, 2020 at 1:30 pm #6749749

Yvette
Supporter

No - I have not deleted anything.

The 2nd issue has to be escalated. So, I will need to have a copy of your site. Please follow these instructions and then use a file sharing service like WeTransfer to send me the Duplicator package.

https://wpml.org/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

I am opening the private area for this package. Please do not attempt to upload the package directly to the forum. Just include a download link to the package in your next reply.

Thanks

August 7, 2020 at 1:28 pm #6756981

Yvette
Supporter

THank you.

Curiously, I was able to resolve this issue on the local copy of your site. However, the same steps on your site did not have the same result.

This is now escalated to our 2nd tier group.

August 10, 2020 at 7:40 am #6767065

danielE-41

Sure please keep posted.

Thank You

August 10, 2020 at 8:42 am #6767649

Yvette
Supporter

Hello

Our 2nd tier supporter was able to resolve this issue with a workaround as follows:
replaced the textdomain of the string on wp-content\plugins\dokan-lite\templates\orders\details.php - LINE 176 as follows:

<a href="#" class="dokan-edit-status"><small><?php esc_html_e( '&nbsp; Edit', 'wordpress' ); ?></small></a>

Then scanned the dokan plugin and translated the new string. Now it's working as expected. Can you confirm?