Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 38 replies, has 5 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 1 year, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Alejandro.

Author Posts
May 22, 2022 at 8:59 am #11273091
May 22, 2022 at 9:42 am #11273255

コモテック 株式会社

Do I still need to contact with Billing team through contact form?

May 22, 2022 at 6:00 pm #11274267

コモテック 株式会社

When contacting the billing team via email or contact form, do I have to use the email address of this account?

May 23, 2022 at 9:13 am #11277679

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

This ticket is now assigned to Mercedes from our administration team who takes care of such inquiries. She will get back to you regarding this issue.

Thank you for your patience.
Itamar.

May 23, 2022 at 1:31 pm #11280889

mercedes
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Hello,
Mercedes here from the Admin team. We are reviewing your case and will get back to you soon.

Kind regards,

May 24, 2022 at 7:39 am #11286925

コモテック 株式会社

Hello,
Thanks for your reply.
Okay I'll wait.

May 26, 2022 at 7:08 am #11312393

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hello there!

As Mercedes mentioned, we're checking what could've happened here.

We discovered tht the time from the first safety limit (100$) and the second (3900$) was less than 2 minutes apart which means that your site basically used the credits super fast, but we wanted confirmation from you.

Can you tell us if these steps sound familiar to you?

- you reached first limit at 195k credits
- you paid $100
- Something happened here (a network error, a communication error or delay on your server, etc) and some info wasn't fully updated on your side so you saw the "limit reached" again. since the 100$ limit was already paid, you ended up paying for the next safety limit wich is stated here: https://wpml.org/home/terms-and-conditions/?utm_source=plugin&utm_medium=gui&utm_campaign=wpmltm#pay-as-you-go-for-automatic-translation

----------------------------

What's happening here is not that you used 26M credits, but that you reached 4000usd in credits usage. i saw that you are using deepl which is the most expensive for the 3 and you are using 2 or 3 languages.

I did see that you used 1.000.000 credits + so our devs are going to check how to proceed as soon as you can give us an answer abou what i asked above 🙂

Regards.

May 26, 2022 at 7:15 am #11312485

Alejandro
Supporter

At this point i want to take this opportunity and ask if the "safety limit" logic is clear to you, because i believe that's where you might've been confused at first?

this payment here was a one time payment based on the usage of the credits in the site and in fact now you will have a lot of credits that you'll be able to use without paying for them because that "safety limit" was already paid (it's all explained in the link i sent above)

In short, this means that you won't pay for the next 26M credits wether you use them this month, or in more time.

May 27, 2022 at 3:37 am #11322001

コモテック 株式会社

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
I will transfer the questions to the translation admin and will reply to you guy as soon as possible.

May 27, 2022 at 7:25 am #11323025

Alejandro
Supporter

Thanks!

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Regards.

May 28, 2022 at 12:54 am #11331037

コモテック 株式会社

Hi,
Our translation admin is still confirming the situation.
However, our manager has a request that this conversation not be made public. Can you make it private?
Thank you very much.

May 30, 2022 at 6:39 am #11339483

Alejandro
Supporter

We can't "hide" this conversation or you wouldn't be able to know when we write a reply or you wouldn't be able to reply yourself, however we can hide it or delete it after we close this ticket.

In the meantime you can edit all your answers and maybe set them as private replies if you want? (except the first question because it's the starting point of the entire ticket)

Regards.

June 2, 2022 at 3:25 am #11367473

コモテック 株式会社

Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply.

■Firstly, I don't quite understand this part:

"What's happening here is not that you used 26M credits, but that you reached 4000usd in credits usage."

"In short, this means that you won't pay for the next 26M credits wether you use them this month, or in more time."

→Is 4000USD equivalent to the credits I used or the equivalent of 26 million credits that I will use in the future?

■Secondly, our translation admin confirmed the following:
"There were no problems due to irregularities such as a network error, a communication error or delay on server"

■I understood about public/private replies. I will report back to my manager.

Thank you very much.

June 3, 2022 at 8:42 am #11380853

Paola Mendiburu
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Hi there!

This is Paola and I will continue with the ticket.

Regarding your question "Is 4000USD equivalent to the credits I used or the equivalent of 26 million credits that I will use in the future?", please see this answer:
$4k at the moment of payment is an equivalent of credits that client "maybe use right now". So how it works:

- client have for example 100k credits spent
- client have jobs for 27M credits
- client tries to translate those jobs
- client get's a "safety limit" message, pays $100
- now client can go beyond $100 limit which is 195k credits
- but that's still not enough to translate 27M credits, it's beyond $4k limit
- clients get's second "safety limit" message, pays $4k
After that, client has two options:

- send jobs to translation and actually use those credits
- do nothing and those credits will be used "for the future". If credits will not be used until next payment period, client will get them as positive balance at the moment of usage reporting

Please let me know if you have any question.

Have a nice day,

Paola

June 6, 2022 at 10:08 am #11394559

コモテック 株式会社

Hi there.
Thank you so much for your reply.
I will report it to my manager and reply to you later.
Regards.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.