Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The client is experiencing an issue where items added to the WooCommerce cart appear in the checkout process but the main cart page shows empty.
Solution:
We found that the issue might be related to the use of blocks within an Elementor text widget. We recommend replacing these blocks with the WooCommerce cart shortcode

[woocommerce_cart]

to ensure the cart displays correctly. For further guidance on using shortcodes, please refer to the WooCommerce Shortcodes documentation.

If this solution does not resolve your issue, or if it seems outdated or irrelevant to your case, we highly recommend checking related known issues at https://wpml.org/known-issues/, verifying the version of the permanent fix, and confirming that you have installed the latest versions of themes and plugins. Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to open a new support ticket at WPML support forum.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Osama Mersal 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Osama Mersal.

Author Posts
June 11, 2024 at 7:17 am #15724783

amiraH

Hello Osama!

This is great, thank you very much! the links are working perfectly. There is now still an issue with the cart though, i've added items to my cart, yet the step 1 of the cart shows empty, I am able to press on the other steps of the checkout process and it shows up, but the main cart still shows empty, please refer to the images as an example of this.

June 11, 2024 at 7:20 am #15724789

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

I checked the cart issue and found that you use some blocks inside the Elementor text widget, which could be the cause of the issue.

When using the WooCommerce cart shortcode, the cart appears correctly in Arabic. [woocommerce_cart]

Kindly check this guide. (https://woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-shortcodes/)

Best regards,
Osama

June 11, 2024 at 9:57 am #15725666

amiraH

Thank you Osama for your support and hard work this is much appreciated!

amiraH confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-06-11 09:57:50.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.