Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yulia Krzeminska 1 year, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Yvette.

Author Posts
June 17, 2022 at 11:49 am #11484937

Yulia Krzeminska

Hello.
I'm having a problem with the Woocommerce Composite Products plugin. In the admin panel, it shows such a message (Admin.jpg). Also, with the main version of the site (EN), the configurator works fine, but if you enable another language version (PL), there are some problems with styles (en.jpg, pl.jpg)

hidden link
hidden link

PL.JPG
EN.JPG
Admin.JPG
June 17, 2022 at 2:36 pm #11486139

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+01:00)

Hello

I will be helping you.

The message is a warning to set a WCML configuration in a certain way.

For the other issue: Temporary access to your system

Could you please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem? The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

June 17, 2022 at 4:14 pm #11486623

Yulia Krzeminska

Hi!

Sorry, but I can't send you information for FTP access. I can create screenshot for you with needed information, or try to do your instractions.

June 20, 2022 at 8:01 am #11496417

Yvette
Supporter

I don't need FTP access but I would need to see the WordPress dashboard.

I that cannot be done, please send us a copy of your site as per this article. You can use WeTransfer to send us a downloadable link to the Duplicator package in your next reply.

https://wpml.org/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Thanks

June 21, 2022 at 3:47 pm #11511845

Yulia Krzeminska

Hello

Thank you for your response. I managed to find myself in the cause. The work in this translation product does not synchronize the designation of the field "Form location" from the main language.

By default "Default", in the previous product "Before tabs". How can the synchronization of the this field be included?

1.JPG
June 21, 2022 at 4:05 pm #11512021

Yvette
Supporter

OK. These should be held in custom fields.

The easiest way to see which ones they might be is as follows:

- go to WPML > Settings >Custom field translation
- mark the option "Show "Multilingual Content Setup" meta box on post edit screen." and "Save"
- Then go to the product edit screen.
- Scroll down to the "Multilingual Content Setup" section of the screen.
- select to "show system fields"

- see if you can find the custom fields that represent the information that you are trying to sync to the translations. (use the "inspect" of the browser of if you have a phpMyAdmin tool you can scan the post-meta table for this post-id)

- Set the option to "copy" this custom field and choose "Apply"
- Resave the product
- Check now if the field is synced to the translation.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.