The company Fabjan Aesthetics is one of the leading European companies in the field of plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery. They turned to us with the wish of renovating their visually outdated website and making it more functional and sales-oriented. Our common goal was to create a website that will clearly present all of their services as well as each individual one separately. The website also presents their extraordinary competences in order to encourage their clients to make an appointment with their specialists.
The company is aimed at international clients, therefore, having a multilingual website is a huge benefit. The website is available in nine languages, namely English, Slovak, German, Italian, Russian, Ukrainian, Chinese, Spanish and Arabic.https://www.fabjan.si/en/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.