Hostel of the year 2017, voted by members of Svenska Turistföreningen (Swedish Tourist Association). The Naturhotell is a genuine experience of the Swedish and Scandinavian nature. Their basic philosophy is to offer nature experiences with silence and presence in focus. Combined with cooking over open fire, using local ingredients according to the season. The hotel has quests from over the world, so having a bilingual site in Swedish and English is essential.https://naturhotell.se/en/
How to build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset and WPML
To build a multilingual brochure website with Toolset you will need to:
- Add custom post types to create sections for your website (showcase, testimonials, projects)
- Create custom fields so that it’s easy to update the pages with new information
- Insert custom taxonomies to group any services, events or other information by categories
- Display your content on the front end with Views
- Design your pages for each section using Layouts
To translate your brochure website with WPML you will need to:
- Choose who will translate your content, yourself, your own translators or a translation service
- Translate your pages, posts and custom post types
- Translate other site content such as custom fields, images and URLs
- Translate strings
If you are assigning translations
You will want to follow the steps above but you will need to send content for translation.
You can find more details on each step within our guide on how to translate a WordPress website.