This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.
Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.
Nessun supporter è disponibile a lavorare oggi sul forum Italian. Sentitevi liberi di creare ticket e li gestiremo il prima possibile quando saremo online. Grazie per la comprensione.
|July 25, 2019 at 5:25 am #4279125|
Ho aggiornato tutti i plugin installati, nonostante questo, WP mi segnala che ci sono problemi tecnici e l'email inviata riporta il seguente errore:
L'aggiornamento di WPML non è stato completato
Attendo un vostro suggerimento
|July 25, 2019 at 9:12 am #4281199|
Languages: Inglese (English )
Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)
Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I am going to answer this in English, I hope that is ok, if you still need help in Italian please let me know. Could you please follow below steps and let me know how it goes?
=== Please backup your database and website ===
1. I have noticed that your website’s WP Memory Limit is 40MB. The WP memory limit needs to be increased, it's different than php memory. PHP memory is fine but WordPress uses 40MB as default in your site. Minimum requirements for WPML are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/
Please add this to the top of wp-config.php to increase WP memory:
/* WP Memory Limit */ define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M'); define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
2. Please upgrade your server’s PHP version to a higher level: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/
PHP is 5.6.40 which is good, but it's advised is to use more up-to-date version for better performance and stability. You can contact your website hosting company to upgrade this for you.
3. Please make sure you have registered WPML in this site and then please go to WP Dashboard >> Plugins >> Add new >> Commercial tab >> and try to update plugins from there.
4. If still issue persists, please update manually every WPML plugin with the latest ones downloaded from your account page. Then don't forget to clean the browser and server cache, as this sometimes happens due to cache.
To do a manual update please follow these steps:
1. Backup your database – see for example: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-db-backup/
2. Deactivate the existing WPML plugin and add-ons.
3. Delete the plugin files – this does not delete your translations. You will simply delete the plugin files from your "wp-content/plugins" folder, NOT the database records.
4. Download the updated plugins from our servers (https://wpml.org/account/downloads/) and upload them to the plugin directory.
5. Activate the WPML plugin and add-ons.
- We have another user who was able to solve the same issue like this (Summary at top):
5. Please clear all sorts of caches in your site plugin cache (W3 Total Cache) / CDN cache (if any) / browser cache and then see if it resolves the issue afterwards.
The topic ‘[Closed] A causa di un malfunzionamento del plugin, errore editig le pagine e post’ is closed to new replies.