Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by andreyF-6 1 year ago.

Assisted by: Bobby.

Author Posts
March 22, 2023 at 1:12 pm

andreyF-6

Hello!
After installing the plugin WPML, in the English version of the site appeared the rubric "No rubric. Now this section contains all new posts from the native language version of the site. There is no way I can disable it. In the English-language sitemap, these links (in native language) are displayed.

I believe that there was an error in the database. Please help me.
Thank you.

2023-03-22_16-10-42.png
2023-03-22_16-01-40.png
March 22, 2023 at 8:58 pm #13309307

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

As I cannot read Russian, I will assume that this is a category called "uncategorized" which is a default WP category.

Please review the following documentation on how to remove this
hidden link

Let me know your results, please

March 23, 2023 at 1:55 am #13310067

andreyF-6

Hello! Thank you for your reply!
I know how to remove the default rubric. The thing is that it appeared after installing the plugin.

The default heading appeared in the English version of the site and it automatically gets new Russian articles. When editing an article, I can not remove the checkbox from this heading, as it is not there.

Now I have removed the default rubric, but the Russian-language articles are distributed to other sections in the English version.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.