This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I am trying to access the backend of the site following the last update of wpml, the message that appears on the login page is: "The site is having technical problems. Check the mailbox of the site administrator for instructions".

Solution: This issue was a small glitch at our end and it was fixed in WPML v4.2.7.1

0% of people find this useful.

This topic contains 3 risposte, has 2 voci.

Last updated by Elisabetta 4 mesi fa.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Autore Post
June 12, 2019 at 8:58 am #4002113

Elisabetta

Sto tentando di accedere al backend del sito in seguito all'ultimo aggiornamento di wpml, il messaggio che compare alla pagina di login è:
"Il sito sta avendo problemi tecnici. Controlla la casella di posta dell'amministratore del sito per istruzioni"

l'errore è:
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Twig_TokenParserBroker::addTokenParser() must be an instance of Twig\\TokenParser\\TokenParserInterface, instance of Twig_TokenParser_For given, called in /var/www/limar.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php on line 1507 and defined in /var/www/limar.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/TokenParserBroker.php:53\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/limar.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(1507): Twig_TokenParserBroker->addTokenParser(Object(Twig_TokenParser_For))\n#1 /var/www/limar.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(1459): Twig_Environment->initExtension(Object(Twig_Extension_Core))\n#2 /var/www/limar.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(1381): Twig_Environment->initExten in /var/www/limar.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/TokenParserBroker.php on line 53

Potete aiutarmi?
grazie

June 12, 2019 at 9:30 am #4002545

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Inglese (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I am going to answer this in English, I hope that is ok, if you still need help in Italian please let me know.

I apologize for the inconvenience, we are having some issues publishing the latest version. Could you please revert the update and re-install the previous version. This is a known issue and our developers are working on a solution.

Thank you for your understanding

June 12, 2019 at 10:22 am #4002941

Elisabetta

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!
I reinstalled the previous version and now it works. I hope it doesn't happen again. thank you very much for your reply. have a nice day

July 8, 2019 at 5:38 pm #4164783
Elisabetta

When will I be able to update the plugin and no longer have this problem? I tried and it comes back again!

I nuovi thread creati da Noman e collegati a questo sono elencati di seguito:

https://wpml.org/it/forums/topic/update-wpml-plugins-2/