This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Nessun supporter è disponibile a lavorare oggi sul forum Italian. Sentitevi liberi di creare ticket e li gestiremo il prima possibile quando saremo online. Grazie per la comprensione.

This topic contains 2 risposte, has 2 voci.

Last updated by mircom 4 mesi, 4 settimane fa.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Autore Post
May 15, 2019 at 10:15 am #3814795

mircom

I no longer see the contents of the footer slider, and the left and right footer.

I can still put them in both languages.

Thanks again

May 15, 2019 at 11:57 am #3815959

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Inglese (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I see your theme throwing some JS errors in console that’s why slider not working in all languages in your site as you can see in the attached screenshot. I have deactivated WPML plugins in your site but the problem still persists, so this clearly states that the current issue is related to your theme and not related to WPML.

Now I only recommend you to please update your theme to it’s latest version after taking your full site backup as your theme looks like almost 5 years old: hidden link

If still issue persists, please ask MINIMUM theme author to fix theme related issues.

Thank you

May 20, 2019 at 1:33 pm #3847371

mircom

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!