Skip Navigation

Questo è il forum di assistenza tecnica di WPML, il plug-in multilingue di WordPress.

Tutti possono leggerlo, ma solo i clienti di WPML possono pubblicare qui. Il team di WPML risponde sul forum 6 giorni su 7, 22 ore su 24.

Nessun supporter è disponibile a lavorare oggi sul forum Italian. Sentitevi liberi di creare ticket e li gestiremo il prima possibile quando saremo online. Grazie per la comprensione.

This topic contains 13 risposte, has 2 voci.

Last updated by Noman 11 mesi, 2 settimane fa.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Autore Post
September 19, 2019 at 8:02 am #4602289

niccoloP-4

Good morning,

I have this website (Rycad.it) that is using BeTheme with their page editor.

When I try to translate a page I only see some minor content (such as the name of some images etc) and I cannot translate the actual blocks of text, lists etc.

How can I translate the content of the page when BeTheme is installed? I saw some articles about it but it doesn't seem to work.

Thank you so much!

- Niccolo'

September 19, 2019 at 11:44 am #4604343

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Inglese (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Could you please try below steps and let me know how it goes?
1. Edit the translation and finish it as it is (mark it as 100% Translated).
2. Make a small change in the original page, for example, a space in your title.
3. Edit the translation again.

Does it work this time? If still issue persists, please add the debug report in the Debug Information box. I have also enabled debug info box for your next reply: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thank you

September 19, 2019 at 12:18 pm #4604631

niccoloP-4

Do you mean using the "Translate page" function?

The problem is I don't see any text to translate, if you check out one of the pages of the website you'll see that there are some text blocks, when I do the "Translate page" it only gives me some words like the name of that particular slider or anyway not the text I need to translate.

I don't get why / what should I translate, could you clarify? Thank you! 🙂

September 19, 2019 at 3:53 pm #4607015

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

To take a closer look on this issue, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site, so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

✙ Please provide me with a page link where I can see this issue.

Thank you

September 25, 2019 at 10:01 am #4637517

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

I have fixed this issue by following below steps:
1. Activated WPML plugins.
2. Hide language switcher from Theme options as you can see in the attached screenshot.
3. Selected "serialized readable format required by some plugins" option from BeTheme >> Theme Options >> Global >> Advanced > Builder | Data Store.
4. Set the ‘mfn-page-items’ custom field as ‘Translate’ from WPML >> Settings >> Multilingual Content Setup >> Custom Fields Translation.
5. Updated default language page.

And now contents are available in translation editor as you can see in the attached screenshot.. Could you please check and confirm?

Thank you for your cooperation and patience

September 30, 2019 at 1:39 pm #4664897

niccoloP-4

Hi,

I still can't see the voice to translate; if I try to click on the "Chi siamo" page for instance I only see the titles to translate and not the actual content of the page.

Could you please instruct?

Thank you!

October 1, 2019 at 1:50 pm #4672515

Noman
Supporter

I have followed the below steps in order to fix this issue:
1. I have made a small change in the original page, for example, a space in your title and pressed the page Update button.
2. Edited the translation again and issue is gone.

Could you please check and confirm?

Thank you

October 1, 2019 at 1:57 pm #4672577

niccoloP-4

Hi!

I check but still some pages are not translatable, could you check the "Contatti" page?

I see a bunch of code and no fields / text to translate; I need to make sure I can translate 100% of the website.

Thank you!

October 1, 2019 at 2:16 pm #4672837

Noman
Supporter

I have updated "Contatti" page in primary language and then open secondary language page in translation Editor and now it showing all content in TE.

Could you please check and confirm?

Thank you

October 1, 2019 at 2:40 pm #4673031
niccoloP-4

Hi!

Yes, I've now managed to translate the page but I've noticed a slight change in the format; now there is some space at the top. Could you please check?

Also, could you instruct on how to translate the footer and other parts of BeTheme that are not directly in the page content?

Thank you!

October 1, 2019 at 2:58 pm #4673145

niccoloP-4

Also, I've tried to translate the Home page but the sliders (the top one and the "Client" set of images with the softwares at the bottom) are not visibile; could you check and let me know what we can do?

Thanks!

October 1, 2019 at 3:56 pm #4673703

Noman
Supporter

To handle new questions/issues, I have created new tickets since these are separate issues and we do not handle multiple issues in one same ticket as per support policy.
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/

Here are the links to the new tickets:
https://wpml.org/it/forums/topic/how-to-translate-the-footer-and-other-parts-of-betheme/
https://wpml.org/it/forums/topic/translate-betheme-slider/

If you current ticket issue is resolved, you may mark this ticket as resolved and we will continue to work on the new ticket.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

October 7, 2019 at 3:52 pm #4709147
niccoloP-4

Hi,

I'm still having some troubles:

I try to translate the "About" page but when I save and go back it says the page is only 40% translated, losing all the translation done and the fields are again grey and in need of translation.

Also, I noticed that in the page a white space in the top appears when the page is in the english version.

Could you please help me?

Thank you!

I nuovi thread creati da Noman e collegati a questo sono elencati di seguito:

https://wpml.org/it/forums/topic/about-page-translation-and-white-space-issue/

October 7, 2019 at 5:26 pm #4709639

Noman
Supporter

To handle losing translation issue, I have created a new ticket since this is a separate issue and we do not handle multiple issues in one same ticket as per support policy.
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/

Here is the link to the new ticket:
https://wpml.org/it/forums/topic/about-page-translation-and-white-space-issue/

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] How can I translate BeTheme content blocks? (texts etc)’ is closed to new replies.