This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Nessun supporter è disponibile a lavorare oggi sul forum Italian. Sentitevi liberi di creare ticket e li gestiremo il prima possibile quando saremo online. Grazie per la comprensione.

This topic contains 7 risposte, has 2 voci.

Last updated by Noman 4 mesi, 3 settimane fa.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Autore Post
May 27, 2019 at 10:34 am #3896021

lucaD-34

Sto tentando di installare WPML e da quando l'ho installato ho fisso in alto i seguenti Warning.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/wptest/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php on line 677

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/wptest/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-otgs-installer-plugin-finder.php on line 26

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/wptest/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/repository/class-otgs-installer-repositories.php on line 54

Che cosa posso fare per risolvere il problema?
Grazie

May 28, 2019 at 4:38 am #3902701

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Inglese (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. It seems like an issue with the WPML registration.

Can you please try the following steps:

- Go to Plugins -> Add New -> Commercial page
- Try to remove the WPML registration
- And again Register WPML with the new key.

Here is a step by step guide to register wpml:
https://wpml.org/faq/install-wpml/#automated-updates

Please let me know if this solves the issue or if you need further assistance.

Thank you

May 28, 2019 at 7:23 am #3903389

lucaD-34

Good morning, thanks for your reply but the problem still persist.
In the attachment a couple of screens.

I attached the debug, I hope help to solve the problem.

THANKS YOU

May 28, 2019 at 7:42 am #3903553

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

To further debug this issue, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site (preferably staging site), so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

May 28, 2019 at 10:26 am #3905675

lucaD-34

Dear Noman unfortunately at the moment we can't give you what you asked.
We are working in a local machine and it is not permitted to share info at the moment to the external.

I have one question, is it possible we have this warnings because the link isn't public?
Anyway it looks that WPML works correctly and I'm already creating a multilingual site, do you think I can keep going or it is better solve the warning messages before to start to create the entire site?

Thanks

May 28, 2019 at 1:26 pm #3907501

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

This type of warning usually comes when WPML plugin needs to be registered and it does not break any plugin functionality, but it's recommended to reinstall plugin and register WPML to avoid such errors.

Thank you

May 29, 2019 at 6:16 am #3912067

lucaD-34

Ok, thanks! I will try again when the website will be online and available for everybody.
Thanks for now, for any other problem I will contact you.

Thanks

May 29, 2019 at 6:33 am #3912097

Noman
Supporter

Okay sure thanks ^^

The topic ‘[Closed] Installazione’ is closed to new replies.