This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Nessun supporter è disponibile a lavorare oggi sul forum Italian. Sentitevi liberi di creare ticket e li gestiremo il prima possibile quando saremo online. Grazie per la comprensione.

Etichettato: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voci.

Last updated by Bruno 1 anno, 1 mese fa.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Autore Post
September 15, 2018 at 12:04 pm #2737610

giovannaP-2

Tutto funziona bene tranne il menù per la versione mobile del sito. Ho provato a copiare la "pagina" Horizontal Menu (che ho dovuto attivare nella versione italiana per rendere visibile il menù su telefoni e tablet) ma non succede nulla. Suggerimenti?
---
Everything works good except for the burger icon of the mobile English version. I tried to copy the horizontal menu "page" (I had to activate it to make the burger icon visible on Italian mobile version) but nothing happened. Any suggestion?
---

My website link: hidden link English version

Thank you

September 18, 2018 at 2:06 am #2742931

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: Inglese (English ) Portoghese, Brasile (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us.

I've tried to see the problem you reported, but I'm not able to replicate the problem. The menu is appearing correctly in English. I'll attach an image for you to see.

Should I take some other step to see the problem? Can you please elaborate a little more so I can better understand?

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Need help with the mobile menu’ is closed to new replies.