This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voci.

Last updated by Noman 4 mesi fa.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Autore Post
July 22, 2019 at 11:17 am #4256517

laura-mariaR

Buongiorno,

non riesco ad accedere alla pagina di configurazione del plugin anche se correttamente registrato.

Compare il messaggio:
WPML non dispone di alcuni record delle tabelle delle lingue e non può funzionare integralmente finché questo problema non sarà risolto.
Per risolvere questo problema, accedi alla pagina Risoluzione dei problemi e fai clic su "Cancella le informazioni sulle lingue e immetti queste ultime nuovamente".

Questo avviso scomparirà appena il problema sarà risolto.

Ma quando clicco sul link mi dice che non ho i permessi per visualizzare la pagina.

Come mai?

Se vi può tornare utile vi ho creato queste credenziali di accesso:
hidden link

Grazie per l'attenzione e buon lavoro.

July 22, 2019 at 12:23 pm #4257125

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Inglese (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I am going to answer this in English, I hope that is ok, if you still need help in Italian please let me know.

Could you please follow below steps and let me know how it goes?

=== Please backup your database and website ===

1. Please make sure minimum requirements for WPML meet:
https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

2. You are using an older version of WordPress on your site, please backup your site and update WordPress to it’s latest version 5.2.2.

3. It seems you have just installed WPML plugins and configuring WPML first time on this site and do not have any translated data yet then you can fix this issue by removing WPML and all its data completely from database.
To do so:
- Please go to WPML >> Support >> Troubleshooting (the link is at the bottom of the support page). >> There, click on “Reset and deactivate WPML” >> then Delete the plugin.

OR

- If you face any issue in accessing WPML >> Support >> Troubleshooting page then please go to *_options database table and delete the ‘icl_sitepress_settings’ entry. This caused WPML to start over with set up.

4. After deleting all WPML data and WPML related plugins then please install WPML plugins again and I hope now you will not face any issue.

This issue usually happens due to some corruption in the database, if you are installing WPML first time in this site and you see some database tables starting with <srtong>icl_</srtong> even after reset, please also delete those tables and try reinstalling WPML.

Here is doc for more details:
https://wpml.org/faq/how-wpml-reset-works/

Please note that I edited your topic because you had posted sensitive information (WP admin login info) in a public forum.

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] Non riesco a configurare il plugin’ is closed to new replies.