This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 risposte, has 2 voci.

Last updated by Noman 3 mesi, 3 settimane fa.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Autore Post
July 18, 2019 at 10:43 am

alessandroS-3

Sto tentando di: cambiare/aggiungere selettore lingua

Link a una pagina dove è possibile vedere il problema: backend

Mi aspettavo di vedere:

Invece ho ottenuto:
Cliccando sul pulsante descritto nell'immagine sopra riportata, accedo ad una pagina bianca. Anche modificando il menu già presente, il pulsante "matita" non funziona.

Il sito da controllare è quello di test all'URL seguente:
hidden link

Grazie

July 18, 2019 at 1:15 pm #4239001

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Inglese (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I am going to answer this in English, I hope that is ok, if you still need help in Itialian please let me know.

Could you please follow these steps in order to isolate the cause of the issue:

1. Backup your site first before making any change, this is for security reasons.
2. Deactivate all the plugins that are not related to WPML.
3. Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Seventeen.
4. If the issue is gone, activate one by one to see which one there is an interaction issue.

Please let me know the results.

Thank you

July 18, 2019 at 1:40 pm #4239281

alessandroS-3

I've tested your solution and it works changing activating another theme.
This is a pity because every time I've to change type of menu, I've to set again each parameter of the theme that I've buyed (TITAN).

Do you think I can find another solution? Is my theme compatible with WPML? Do you think I have to ask to the developer of the theme?

Thanks

July 18, 2019 at 3:23 pm #4240139

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

I cannot find this theme in our verified compatibility theme list, you can also search here: https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/

I recommend you to please ask TITAN theme author so they can advise you on latest compatibility of their Theme and WPML or fix this issue.

Thank you

July 22, 2019 at 2:35 pm #4258817

alessandroS-3

Thank you Noman,
I will ask to the theme Author (but I think I've not success)

:((

July 22, 2019 at 6:56 pm #4260877

Noman
Supporter

I hope they will help you out. Otherwise you may also check if there is any error, by enabling WP Debug mode.
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Pagina bianca cliccando sul pulsante "Aggiungi un nuovo selettore di lingua"’ is closed to new replies.