This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Nessun supporter è disponibile a lavorare oggi sul forum Italian. Sentitevi liberi di creare ticket e li gestiremo il prima possibile quando saremo online. Grazie per la comprensione.

Etichettato: 

This topic contains 2 risposte, has 2 voci.

Last updated by agostinoA 5 mesi, 2 settimane fa.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Autore Post
May 6, 2019 at 9:29 am #3746519

agostinoA

Non riesco a tradurre l'immagine del logo. Premetto che sto lavorando in locale usando un child theme del tema "The7" e il logo lo carico dalle opzioni del tema -> branding. Se vado in "traduzione stringhe" e cerco "logo" le uniche stringhe che trovo fanno riferimento alle impostazioni di default (
admin_texts_the7
[the7][header-logo_hd]0
/inc/presets/images/full/skin11r.header-logo-hd.png?w=114&h=114)
e non a quelle che ho impostato io.
Grazie

May 6, 2019 at 9:37 am #3746569

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Inglese (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I am going to answer this in English, I hope that is ok, if you still need help in Italian please let me know.

Could you please follow below steps and let me know how it goes?

1. I have noticed that your website’s WP Memory Limit is 40MB. The WP memory limit needs to be increased, it's different than php memory. PHP memory is fine but WordPress uses 40Mb as default in your site. Minimum requirements for WPML are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

Please add this to the top of wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/* WP Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

=== Please backup your database and website ===

2. Please upgrade your server’s MySQL version to a higher level: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/
MySQL 5.5.42 version in your site, is lower than the required for WPML.

3. In most cases a string is not fully enabled and this is due to too many options being saved at once on that page. To fix this issue, please increase MaxInputVars to 10000 or more. For this, please try to set this variable in your php.ini:

max_input_vars = 10000;
suhosin.post.max_vars = 10000;
suhosin.request.max_vars = 10000;

You may need to contact your hosting provider to set them.

4. After increasing max_input_vars value you need to tick all the required strings from WPML >> String Translations >> (at the bottom of page) “Translate texts in admin screens” >> and click on “Apply” button.

Then please go to WPML >> String Translation and you will see newly enabled values at top of the page and ready for translation, add the translation for those strings and check Translation is complete checkbox and press Save button.

Thank you

May 6, 2019 at 10:31 am #3747049

agostinoA

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!