This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 6.29 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Etichettato: 

This topic contains 7 risposte, has 2 voci.

Last updated by Noman 4 mesi, 1 settimana fa.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Autore Post
May 26, 2019 at 9:41 pm #3892445

samueleF-2

Sto tentando di: ATTIVARE WPML STRING TRANSLATION

Link a una pagina dove è possibile vedere il problema:

Mi aspettavo di vedere:

Invece ho ottenuto:

May 27, 2019 at 6:07 am #3893617

Noman
Supporter

Languages: Inglese (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I am going to answer this in English, I hope that is ok, if you still need help in Italian please let me know.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

1. Please make sure you have registered WPML in this site. Here is a step by step guide to register wpml:
https://wpml.org/faq/install-wpml/#automated-updates

2. I have noticed that you are using an older version ( 3.6 ) of ‘Flatsome’ theme and latest version of ‘Flatsome’ theme is 3.8.3, please update the theme and see if this resolves your issue.
hidden link

3. Please upgrade your server’s PHP version to a higher level: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

- PHP is 5.6.40 which is good, but it's advised is to use more up-to-date version for better performance and stability. You can contact your website hosting company to upgrade this for you.

4. You are using older version of WordPress on your site, please backup your site and update WordPress to it’s latest version 5.2.1.

5. If still issue persists, please check for a possible theme and plugin conflict. To do that you can switch back to any default theme (e.g. Twenty Seventeen theme), Disable all plugins except WPML and see if this issue goes away with default theme and only WPML activated?

Thank you

May 30, 2019 at 8:27 am #3921261

samueleF-2

BUONGIORNO SONO SAMUELE FORT,
INNANZITUTTO VI RINGRAZIO PER L' AIUTO CHE MI STATE DANDO, MA NON RIESCO A RISOLVERE IL PROBLEMA.
HO ESEGUITO TUTTI I PUNTI DAL N.1 AL N.4 MA QUANDO ATTIVO WPML STRING TRANSLATION HO ANCORA DEI MESSAGGI DI ERRORE ( VEDI ALLEGATO )

May 30, 2019 at 10:43 am #3922233

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

To further debug this issue, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site (preferably staging site), so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

June 2, 2019 at 10:52 am #3937239

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

Thanks for the login info. Sorry for delay, my off days are Friday and Saturday and now I am working on this issue and get back to you with my findings.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

June 2, 2019 at 11:31 am #3937291

Noman
Supporter

Hi,

- I have logged in to your site and checked plugin conflict in your site. The issue is gone when I deactivated ‘WP Mail Logging’ plugin.

- I couldn’t find ‘WP Mail Logging’ plugin in our verified compatibility plugin list:
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/

- I have noticed that you are using an older version ( 1.8.3 ) of ‘WP Mail Logging’ plugin and latest version of ‘WP Mail Logging’ plugin is 1.9.1, please update the plugin and see if this resolves your issue.
https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mail-logging/

- If still issue persists, I recommend you to please ask ‘WP Mail Logging’ plugin author so they can advise you on latest compatibility of their plugin and WPML, may be they have a fix for it, so it should work fine with wpml.

Thank you

June 2, 2019 at 3:57 pm #3937667

samueleF-2

Noman ti ringrazio veramente tanto, sei sei stato molto prezioso.
Adesso posso continuare la traduzione del mio sito per ampliare le mie vendite all' estero.
Grazie ancora !

June 3, 2019 at 5:59 am #3939489

Noman
Supporter

You're welcome 🙂